0.5

- Ariana's P.O.V -

"I-I..need..t-to g-go.." I said as I paid him for my drink and rushed to the door but I was grabbed by a large hand and he pulled me back.

"No. No one ever told you that you were perfect, not even Jason?" He asked like ir wasent even obvious. I shook my head and i slowly remove my wrist from his grip.

"N-No.." I stuttered and his eyes widened.

"You can't be serious.." He looked at me but then he turned to the door as it opened.

And I just couldn't believe it was Stephie and Jason. I looked down and stare at the glass letting me see some stores outside but then I was immiedietly noticed.

"Ohh.. look who we have here babe!" I hear her voice as I slowly looked to her.

"Oh wow. Styles and Grande huh?" Jason's voice popped in and he laughed at us as Stephie smirked.

"What are you doing here?" Stephie spat.

"Why do you care? Do you own this shop?" I spat back as she looked shock as me. The words just fell out.

I hear Jason "ooohhh" as Harry smirks.

"Urg.. uh! Whatever!" She scowled and walked past me and Harry as Jason followed me.

"Im g-going." I said trying to hold back the tears that were almost spilling out.

"Can I follow you home?" Harry asks.

"Why?" I ask kinda harshly.

"I-I just thought..-" He stops as I gave up and said yes as I saw him smile widely.

"Nah im just kidding, sure why not haha." I smiled.

~

I turned my keys and the engine roared to life. I looked at the side-view mirror as Harry's car was following mine.

I question him in my mind why he seems so kind to me as I just met him and talked to him today?

I don't even find myse;f perfect and pretty, all those words he said to me that made my heart flutter. I don't undersand. Im just so confused in so many levels.

- 10 minutes later -

I parked at my slot and Harry parked next to my car.

"So.. here we are?" I said smiling slightly as he looked at my house that I only live with my mom and my older brother Frankie.

"Nice.. I like it.." He spoke.

"Already?" I chuckled.

We enter the house as my mom greets me and immiedietly looks at Harry.

Harry intorduces himself and my mom seems to like him, so does Frankie.

Well this is going to be an good day. But it was good to to be true or to last.

"What?!" My shockly asked me as I just found out that Harry told her what happend to me and Jason.. And Stephie.

Oh god... why Harry why??

A/N:

Soooooo!! Hope you guys liked it!

Sorry for not updating for a long time. mehehe :3

Anyway.. Ill update soon loves!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

BYEEE!

Sorry I was bored :(( :))

- Lexie