Day 1: 8:23 A.M.

Sora awoke to bright light shining in his eyes, and fluttered his ocean blue hues open. He groaned and pulled the covers over his head. How dare the light interrupt his beauty sleep!

    The brunette glanced toward the Mickey Mouse clock and realization hit him like a ton of bricks when he figured out where he was. He shot up out of his bed, only to fall flat on his face. Sora huffed and looked behind him to see his legs tangled up in the bedsheets. Sora flipped himself over and started to unravel the sheets binding to his legs.

    He was only halfway through when he heard a light chuckle behind him. The spiky brunette snapped his head in the direction of the voice, to find a mess of blond hair spiked perfectly upward. Roxas looked over at his brother with a warm smile, something that he does not show often. Even though Ventus and Sora have similar personas, the duo always seemed to get along perfectly. They had similar interests, and bonded perfectly. They were two halves of a whole.

    "You idiot, your gonna get yourself hurt." Roxas then started to untangle from Sora's legs. Roxas tended to be more close off from most people, but when he was with people he trusted, he became the most carefree guy in the world. He always stood up for himself, and for his friends. Especially when it involved Seifer, that jerk.

    'Gosh, I'm glad Axel isn't here. He would never let it go if he saw me like this.' Roxas thought.

    After some tedious minutes of untangling Sora's legs from the bedsheets, Roxas finally finished his task.

    "Geez, I could of done it myself. I'm not a baby you know." Sora grumbled under his breath, looking away from his youngest brother. Roxas let out a light chuckle before ruffling the brunettes spiky hair. "Come on we got a big day ahead of us."

      Sora pushed his brothers hand off his head and jumped up into the air. However, he shot up too fast and was left very dizzy, holding his head trying to regain his balance. He could sworn he heard his brother muttering something along the lines that he's hopeless, but wasn't to sure.

      After regaining his composure, Sora walked to the bathroom, and began to get ready for his day. He neatly brushed his brown locks of hair from under his eyes, and finger combed his spiky hair.

      After about 30 minutes of fixing his hair, he quickly threw on a Mickey Mouse t-shirt and a pair of red shorts, along with some good old fashioned converse. He walked out the bathroom to be met with the annoyed looks from his brothers.

       "Took you long enough, we've been waiting." Vanitas complained, messing around with his black locks of hair.

       "Hey, what can I say? Can't rush perfection." Sora smiles cheekily at his brothers, throwing his arms behind his head. Before he even knew it, he heard the door close and his three brothers missing.

       Sora, knowing what they were up too, gave an annoyed groan before chasing the trio, who he caught right before the elevator closing. Putting his hand in the door, he walked in and folded himself over, panting lightly.

         Ventus ran a hand through his blonde hair. "Aww, we were so close."

         Sora looked up at them and then preceded to start a rant on how they shouldn't have left him. They could only reply laughing hysterically at their brownie brother. They bickered (well mostly Sora) all they down until they heard a light ding. The elevator doors opened to reveal a large dinning room, covered in tables and portraits of Disney characters. The brothers stared in awe at the elegant room, before being seated by a hostess. They were seated at a window and were given their menus.

    "You know for Disney, this place is really fancy." Ventus commented. Sora couldn't help but to agree. He felt a bit overwhelmed by it.

     After a bit of chatting, they ordered their food from a waitress, Sora of course getting the iconic Mickey Mouse ear shaped pancakes.

      "It says for 'twelve and under' Sora. Your sixteen!"

      "Shhhh, they don't know that."

      After an awkward pause, Ventus decided to break the ice. "So umm, what park should we go to first?"

    In the blink of an eye, Sora threw his hand down onto the table. "Magic Kingdom!!" Half of the restaurant had eyes on them, and Roxas shrunk into his seat, becoming one with the chair. Of course that's where they were going first. He should've known.

      "Idiot, do you have to be so loud?" Vanitas scoffed.

      "I'm with Sora on this one, Magic Kingdom is the most iconic park. Plus, it's got the castle." Ventus remarked, scratching his cheek lightly.

       "Then I guess that's where we are going first." Roxas chirped.

       "YES!!"

       "Keep your voice down airhead!!" Vanitas lightly slapped his brothers head.

       Sora, now rubbing the small bump on his head, gave a small 'ow.'

Even though his brothers could be jerks sometimes, Sora didn't want to spend it with anyone else.
---------------------------..................................------------------------..........................

A/N
Guys wow! I updated something! Be proud of me. This chapter was total trash and I'm sorry but it's better than nothing I guess? I'll probably go back and edit eventually. Well hope you guys have a good day and sorry for the wait!