Part 7

The next day brought Tina rising with the sun and dashing out of the door sometime of a half an hour early for work. She wasn't avoiding Newt (thank you very much Queenie!) she simply had some paperwork she needed to get done and better sooner than later.

Logically, Tina knew Queenie was right but was she going to admit it? No! Of course not! Because she wasn't avoiding Newt really. More so dodging her own complicated thoughts and feelings that seemed to follow the man around like a shadow.

The office was empty and cold when she arrived and she sat down in her chair with a huff, pulling out paperwork that didn't really need finishing but was just the dull task to lull her mind back to ignorance and obliviousness once again.

It took approximately two hours and 28 minutes before she was sent home. It wasn't her fault really, she hadn't meant to pester anybody, she was just bored and looking for some work to once again distract her. But alas it seemed that she would actually need to confront the root of her problems instead of sidestepping the poor brit constantly.

After arriving home, Tina prepared herself in the mirror. She planned out every single word she was going to say and found herself quite proud with her portrayal of Newt's answers. The man was not an open book nor did he wear his heart on his sleeve but his awkward nature made his vocal process rather easy to imitate. Taking a deep breath Tina stepped out of the bathroom.

Throwing all caution to the wind, Tina opened Newt's suitcase and stepped inside, climping down the stairs at a rather rushed pace but as gracefully as she could manage at such a moment in time.

Once reaching the bottom of the staircase, Tina found Newt gaping at her in shock. Sure it was unlike her to do something quite so rash but once he figured out what was happening she was sure he would understand.

Tina opened her mouth and grasped for something to say. One hundred and seventy one thousand words in the english language and not one would invade her brain when she needed them the most.

As Tina scrabbled Newt had finally come to his senses and Tina froze as he hesitantly took a step towards her. 'Newt,' Tina started in a hushed sort of drawl, 'i am fairly certain that this will be entirely improper.' She finished before promptly grabbing hold of the front of his jacket in both hands and yanking him forwards into a kiss.

It was awkward and clumsy but also sweet and gentle. Their noses bumped a few times before they got the hang of it and before Tina knew it her hand was threading through fiery locks and her hips tingled where his fingers caressed her.

All in all it was rather perfect Tina decided once it was over and she stood gazing adoringly into blue blue eyes (intentional). Newt was, once again, gaping at her but she supposed they could talk about it later before dragging him into another toe curling kiss.

Yo yo. This isn't donnneee. I'm going to do a thing where maybe they try and keep it a secret? I don't know but i'm a sucker for secret relationship AUs where everones really shocked when they find out in the end. Glorious. Anyways that's all for now. Hope you liked it. Be safe chirren 🖤🖤

~Alex(a play Despercito)