Chap 2.

I kept running through the halls until I ran into someone's back. I fall on to the ground, I wince in pain then looked to see who I bumped into. I took a look at his features and noticed that it was the guy from before.

He looked behind himself to look at me and put out a hand to help me up with it. I was about to take it until I felt someone pick me up again. "Gah!" I said from the pain, since he had a tight grip on my body.

"Hey, what are you doing with him?! Don't tell me your picking on the new kid." The orange haired male asked I think his name was Luka.

"Tch! I don't need him, your boyfriend does." Luka says as he tightens the grip on my body as I let out a wimper. "Well put him down!" The orange haired male said as he took me from Luka's grip.

"What did he need him for anyways?" He asked as he then ran off with me before Luka could answer as if he knew what was gonna happen to me.

He ran out to the back of the school as he places me on a bench. "Why did you bring me here?" I asked clearly in a fearful state. "Well the last person who tripped an I caught they ended up dead" he said.

Dammit! That would be my only escape away from my parents. "O-oh, ok." I said then heard the bell ring for the end of school day.

"I-I should be going. Bye!" I said and was about to run off until he got my wrist. "I haven't gotten your name. Mine is Nathaniel." He said and I was a bit flustered. "M-My name is Marc.." I said as I was trying to not cry from the pain of pressure on my wrist.

But, my body decided to let out a tear. I tried to hide it but Nathaniel saw it and was confused then I guess caught a glimpse of a scar since he pulled down my sleeve. "Oh my gosh.." he said since he knew I started to cry even more.

He then pulled me into a hug. Never thought I'd get any more of those. A few minutes later he pulled me from the hug.

Then someone I just met did something that confused me.

(What did he do? Find out in the next chapter.

416 words.)