Hotel Fantasies-Chap 9

A/N: This as smut in it, be ware. Maybe even some fetishes.

(Marc's POV)

I watched as the male who was towering me, lowered down to place his soft lips upon my own. He kissed me roughly yet, passionately. I moaned into the kiss as I felt Nathaniel move his hands up and and down my sides.

I arched my back to the feeling of pleasure, letting out a small whimper in response. The red head pulled away from the kiss moved down to my neck. I let out more small moans until he covered my mouth with his hands.

"Hm.. You may end up being too loud. Let me grab something for you." He said and walked over to his bag to grab a gag. He shown the gag that was red with black straps.

I blushed heavily as he began to walk towards me. "Here, keep this on or else you won't be able to cum today." He threatened. He placed it on me, the only sounds I was able to make was small groans and barely audible moans.

The red head began to kiss along my jawline and down my neck until he found my sweet spot, making me shiver from under Nathaniel. He began to abuse the spot until it was bruised up.

He removed my clothes and his own. "Okay, we're going to do things a bit differently. I bought a few toys behind the teacher's back. You will bend to my will." He said and making me nod in response.

He took off my gag. "Now, try and stay a bit silent. If you can't then the get will be back on." He said, in a dominating tone that made me nod in response. Once Nathaniel under stood that I understood, he grabbed out a dildo and without any prep he pushed it inside of me.

I gasped out, covering my mouth. My face scrunched up in pain. He noticed it and stopped all movement he had before. "Try and relax your muscles. You will adjust faster once you are completely relaxed." I nodded in response and relaxed my body.

After a while of me relaxing, I began to feel a bit of pleasure. "G-Go.." I said, immediately after that he nodded and pulled out the dildo, slipping himself in. It felt awkward but, good at the same time. He began to slam himself into me, making me moan out in the pleasure.

He continued to slam into me while kissing my neck. After a while of that we both announced our soon releases. They happened soon and we finally came. Him cumming inside of me and me cumming on both of our chests.

We both felt too tired to readjust our selves so, Nathaniel pulled out, got behind me and put himself back into me. "We will sleep like this.. Good night. I love you.." He informed, I blushed and nodded in response.

We soon both fell asleep.

(I have nothing to say after this other than, I hope you like it and good night/day.)