𝟶𝟷. 𝚆𝚊𝚌𝚔-𝙰-𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚝

(Y/n) is woken up by the blaring noise of her phone's alarm tone from right next to her ear far earlier than she had anticipated and she decided that maybe all the Sangwoo and Levi x Reader ASMR should have been saved for a better night. It's not like she regretted it though, in fact, if she could re-do the night shes 96% sure she'd do the exact same thing over again. She grinned at the thought of making her best friend sit through all the so-called "ASMR" the next time they hung out, in fact, she considers basically torturing the poor boy every time she sees him her favorite hobby. Then, as if he could sense the foreboding energies (Y/n) was emanating, her phone screen lit up with "★·.·¯'·.·★ Prince Yuga ★·.·¯'·.·★" and Jojo Siwa's iconic Boomerang blasted out from her speaker. She groaned and grabbed her phone from next to her pillow and hit answer.

"Bonjour ma chérie."

"Sup bruv, how can I help you on this fine morning?"

"Uh I'm out front... you know... like we planned?"

"Shit is it time to go already?!"

Yuga could hear her loud screeching in anguish from the sidewalk outside her house and he chuckled to himself knowingly and hit end call. While her friend may have been enjoying himself (Y/n) was in the biggest state of panic she had ever experienced in her life grabbing the clothes she had left out the night before, thank fucking god she at least acknowledges her stupidity and can plan ahead. She threw on the slightly baggy black tee shirt and the god-awful printed leggings her mother bought for her for the occasion (that she plans on never wearing again) not really giving two shits about what she looked like to everyone else. Hoping to her bedroom door trying to move and shove her shoes on at the same time and as she threw open her door she grabbed the chrome fanny pack and headband she left on the stand.

By the time she reached Yuga, (Y/n) was panting from the non-stop sprinting around her house her friend just smiled at her and held out a protein bar for her that he had grabbed knowing she probably wasn't going to eat unless he reminded her to. She grabbed it from him mumbling a thank you before unwrapping it and taking a massive bite and throwing her other arm around his shoulders.

"So my beloved frenchieboo-"

"What did I say about calling me that?"

She swatted her bar at him and took another bite before completely brushing off his question and continuing her statement. "Are you ready for this big boy?"

"I sure hope so." He smiles weakly at her causing her to frown and stop the both of them.

"What do you mean you 'hope so' sis." The girl wrapped up the rest of her bar and grabbed her friend by both of his shoulders and shook him slightly. "Do you know how op you are my dude? You fuckin' shoot lasers! Out of your stomach!!" She flicked his belt lightly. "That's so fucking sick bro! You're totally meant for UA and I'm sure you're totally gonna blow this exam out of the water with your massive brain waves and gargantuan dick energy. You got this, you're gonna kick ass and look hella good doin' it."

She winked and he laughed before striking a pose before yelling, "Oui, the best!"

"You know, you've got to show me how to do that twinkling sparkle shit."

"In due time ma chérie."

Yuga smiled to himself as he walked side by side with his friend content after she gave him her awfully put, yet surprisingly effective, cheering up tactics. He looked over to the girl next to him and, although he was tuning out her rant about what water tastes like, he felt lucky that they were close like they were and he wondered what he'd do without (Y/n) by his side.

~~~~~~

Stepping unto the UA campus gave (Y/n) and Yuga a feeling neither of them had ever felt before, to be this nervous about the exam and yet euphoric about even being given the opportunity was a rush and neither of them really knew how to handle it. Just as you were about to tease Yuga about constipated he looked, your thoughts were cut off by an angry voice who was much too loud for what time it was.