"My parents died instantly, and I was too busy freaking out that I didn't even notice what happened to me." I said lifting up my shirt to show the ugly scar on my stomach.

"One piece of metal was in my stomach, another was sticking out of my chest." I look at them and they all look shocked "It missed my heart by a quarter of a centimeter and it cut an artery. I was losing blood fast and I was slipping in and out of consciousness." I wiped some tears away.

"Apparently when they got me out of the car I wasn't responding" I took a deep breath "or breathing. I died four times on the way to the hospital" I said looking up and seeing that they all were about to cry.

Stiles put an arm around me "I was with my dad when he got the call. I remember being so scared because I didn't want to see Sarah, the closest thing I have to a sister, die. When we got to the hospital we were told that she was in a coma and that it she probably wouldn't make it through the night." he said with his voice breaking at the end.

"I wasn't ready to give up on her though. I knew that she could make it. I would talk to her and beg for her to wake up, and a few days later she did."

Liam came next to me and took my hand "I didn't tell anyone that today was my birthday because I still don't believe that they're gone. I woke up in the hospital and once I recovered I was brought here. Then all this shit with the nogitsune started and I had to push my thoughts aside and focus on saving Stiles." I said. "We didn't even have a funeral for my parents. It's all my fault." I whispered the last part

"How come you never told anyone?" Scott asked

"I thought I could handle it, but I was wrong." I said

"Okay. You are going home, and we will stay here and work on finding our assassins." Stiles said helping me up

"What? Assassins?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. While you and lover boy here were all snuggly at the lake house, Lydia decoded some kind of dead pool with every supernatural creature in beacon hills on it" he said

"Not all of them. Liam and Malia aren't on it" Scott said.

"There's a dead pool and you expect me to go home. Well you guys are crazy because I'm staying here." I said standing up.

"Sarah. You just had a total shit attack. I don't think you being here is a good idea." Stiles said

"I don't care" I said. Then the bell rang. "Come on Liam, we have English" I grabbed his hand and we walk away.

Half way to the classroom Liam stops walking "Liam, you okay?" I asked.

"No. Back there you said that it was your fault. How could you blame yourself on something that you never thought would happen?" he asked

"Because Liam! It was my idea to go to the beach. Mine!" I said raising my voice "and I lived. There were 17 people involved in that crash and I was the only one to survive!" I said tears blurring my vision.

"Okay that's it" he said grabbing my wrists and dragging me somewhere. He eventually brought me to the office.

"Hello. Can I help you?" the lady at the desk asked

"Yeah. Sarah isn't feeling well and I think she needs to go home and rest" Liam said I didn't object because I knew that I would end up breaking down any second.

"Okay. Your first and last name please dear" she asked kindly.

"Sarah Stilinski" I said as she typed some things in the computer

"Do you need me to call your uncle or can you get home yourself?" she asked.

"I can get home myself" I said.

She printed up the slip that said I'm allowed to leave school and handed it to me "I hope you feel better."

"Thank you" I said and walked out of the office.

"I'm sorry. I think I just need to be alone the rest of the night. I'll see you tomorrow." I said to Liam.

"That's okay. Call or text me if you need anything" he said pulling me into a hug.

"I will" I said and started walking home.

When I got home I went straight to my room and put on my music. The first song to come on was 'My Immortal' by Evanescence.

I sang along softly, which only made me start crying again

'I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone, but though you're still with me. I've been alone all along'

~~~~~

A/N: I'm sorry. I'm sure this chapter sucked. I didn't know what to write so I just randomly started writing and this is what I came up with