~Ribbon~

This was the third time that month.

Raku tapped his foot impatiently as he stared at Chitoge. Well, at her head, to be precise. In place of her signature red ribbon, there was a blue bow with white laces. It was cute, too cute in fact.

"You changed it. " He flat out said.
"I did~ Nice, isn't it?" She smiled, obviously content with herself.

"It is." He couldn't stop himself. The words flowed out before he could stop them. He flinched and covered his mouth with his left hand. Chitoge looked at him, shocked.

"A-ah... I know that! I don't need to know it from you, you stupid Beansprout!" Chitoge blushed, averting her eyes. Raku just muttered 'gorilla' underneath his breath and looked away.

"Kirisaki-san!"

That voice again. Raku growled under his breath and looked at the front of the classroom. A tall brunette stood with his hands in his pocket. "Ah. Tenshi-senpai!"
Chitoge immediately rushed over to him.

Kokoro Tenshi. 3-B. He and Chitoge first met at the local arcade where Raku took her to one of their "dates". It was one of those days when Claude was laying low, and they were just enjoying themselves.

Until he came, that is. Turns out, he and Chitoge both had a thing for the new "Bash Bash 2" and were both hooked on it. On learning about which school Chitoge goes to, he was happy. Very happy.

Raku noticed how Tenshi-he didn't feel that he deserved honorofics- looked at Chitoge, how his hand lightly brushed her hair, how his eyes lingered over her for seconds more than necessary. Like hell I'll let you have her, you bastard.

He himself was shocked at his possessiveness. Sure, he knew his feelings for the vixen now, but that doesn't mean they were going out, they were still "fake".

"Blue looks nice on you. You should wear this everyday instead of the red one." What? What did the bastard say? Its up to her what ribbon she wears, Mister. Raku glowered at him from his seat. I mean, yeah Blue looks nice on her, but so does every other freaking colour! Chitoge looks good in anything she wears, dumbass. Besides, you are obviously blind. Red definitely suits her better. More than anything.

Let's say Raku was very attached to the red ribbon. It did give him good luck, after all. Besides, Chitoge hugged him when he found her ribbon, so its definitely lucky for him.

"Thank you but... The red one is special."

Hmm? What's this? Ha. Take that, brunette boy. Raku smiled triumphantly. He oddly felt attached to the red ribbon, though he himself didn't know why.

••••

"Okay, spill."
"There is nothing to spill."

Chitoge sighed. "You've been glaring at me for the past ten minutes, Raku. What's up?"

"You let him touch you."
"I'm sorry, what?" Chitoge blinked.
"I said, you let that Tenshi guy touch you!"

"He just patted my head, Raku." Chitoge narrowed her eyes. "What has gotten into you?"

"Nothing!" Raku said quickly. Chitoge scooted closer to him. "Ah. Could it be that you are....... jealous?"

Raku spitted out his water.  "HAAH?!?,what are you saying! Why would I be jea-" He stopped when Chitoge patted his head and stood up from their stop in the grass.

"Don't worry, I only love you. " She turned and walked away quickly so that he couldn't see her red cheeks.

"I know. Love you too. "Raku mumbled. She is my girlfriend, after all.

•••••

This marks the beginning of my Nisekoi book! This is a Oneshot book, where I'll write whatever, but you guys can request too!

#TeamChitogeForevah

ADIEU!