"I am so sorry Tae, there is nothing I can do for you." Yoongi says and takes his brothers hand in his as Jimin caresses Taehyung's cheeks.

"It's okay hyung, I am bound to listen to my king." Taehyung smiles sadly and Yoongi closes his eyes. Yoongi wants Taehyung to agree to the wedding because this is what's better for him.

So Taehyung lies on his bed, staring at the side wall with mind completely blank. He hears a faint knock and his guard comes in, saying Prince Jeongguk is here to see him.

Taehyung's eyes widen for a split second and he panics. He is literally a mess right now, not in his proper attire and messy hair. Taehyung immediately sits up and before he can even get up to fix his hair, Jeongguk is already inside the room.

Jeongguk sees Taehyung sitting on the bed and surrounded by blanket and everything being white gives Taehyung a soft ethereal appearance and Jeongguk finds himself lost in a trance.

(Just tell me if he is even real or not)

Taehyung holds the blanket tightly as he gets lost in Jeongguk's eyes staring at him. Jeongguk breaks the eye contact and smiles soft, and walks slowly towards Taehyung.

"How are you feeling Prince Taehyung? I heard you were not feeling well." Jeongguk says and Taehyung looks at his lap.

"No need for the honourfics, call me Taehyung." He says and Jeongguk whispers a small okay.

"So Taehyung, how are you feeling." Jeongguk softly says, trying his best to talk to Taehyung without making him feel uncomfortable.

"Better." Taehyung replies, head still low. "Sit down please Prince Jeongguk, do not stand."

Jeongguk smiles at the words and takes the seat.

"Call me Jeongguk please." Jeongguk says and Taehyung slowly looks up, making Jeongguk's heart beat fast.

These eyes....

Jeongguk feels hot all of the sudden.

"Can't you say no to the wedding Jeongguk?" Taehyung's sudden words caught Jeongguk off guard.

"I have no choice but to say yes because I am a weak and a pathetic creature but atleast you can have a say in this. You're an Alpha, I am sure they will listen to you." Taehyung has a desperate yet serious edge to his voice.

Jeongguk stares at him for a moment and then clears his throat, expression turning firm.

"I am sorry prince Taehyung but we both have no choice but to agree to this marriage." Jeongguk says and stands up.

There goes Taehyung's last hope.

Taehyung immediately tries to get up to stop Jeongguk from leaving but just as he stands up, he falls. Having being on the bed from yesterday but yeah, he is week.