thReEsUmmmmm

Kurts pov ofc:

Me, Dave and krist were all sitting in bed watching Friday the 13th ( the 70s one ofc duh ) and Dave was terrified shitless, krist was a bit disturbed and I was fucking loving the blood and murder.

Now every classic horror movie has a good sex scene, am I right ? So that's exactly what was going on. Dave lifted his face up from the pillow just sitting there watching them go down. Krist started to just rub my cheeks. Did I mention the boi was drunk ? One second he was rubbing my face and the next he laid down, having me sit on his stomach.

Not to long after Dave came up right behind me pinning me down between the 2. Now I'm a light weight 5'9 son of a bitch and these bois were over 6 foot. We need to watch more horror movies often ;)

Dave started to unbutton my pants from behind and took them off, only leaving me in boxers, socks and an oversized grayish blue shirt. I started blushing hardcore as the others took off there shit too.

Krist took off his boxers, not wasting a second just going down on Me. I moaned and only moaned harder as Dave started fucking me from the back as well ( fucking hell I love writing this )

I laid down on krists chest as Dave started to nibble on my ear, going to my neck and bitting me right in the sweet spot. The both were going in and out and less then 5 minutes later I was scratching at krists chest to go harder, faster and to not stop. They were both hitting me right in my sweet spot and I had an orgasm.

Mind you this was my first time too.

I came all over krists stomach and they both came in me too. They both slid out as I fell off of Krists chest but Dave caught me. All 3 of us laid in bed, breathless and panting hardcore.

"T-that w-w-as ama-azingg..." I stuttered and mumbled. "Fuck yeah it was" krist said, pulling out a bottle of whisky ofc. "HER FUCKING HEAD JUST GOT CHOPPED" squealed Dave, looking at the tv screen. I giggled abit and not to long fell asleep.