Secret

I gazed upon the flower he was holding while waiting for him to answer me, until he spoke.

"Its a long story, but since i know you wont stop if i wont tell you, then okay, i found this place when... i was just new here. The end"

I directly looked at him unbelievably, while he still looked unbothered, as if he meant to say "just" that, so i grabbed leaves from the ground and threw it at him...

"HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR???" he complained while brushing the leaves off his hair

"THATS FOR NOT TELLING ME WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR!!!" I replied to him still laughing at how annoyed he looked.

"Youre gonna stop laughing or i wont tell you everything?"

Upon hearing what he said, i directly shut my mouth and faced him, looking at him with anticipation.

"Promise me you wont tell anyone else about this place and how i found this?"
"Yes, promise"
"Okay little girl-" i was taken aback by what he said
"LITTLE GIRL???? Jeon Jungkook we are of the same age, how dare you call me little girl huhhhh????"
"Shush, just let me be"

I know i cant do anything about it, so i just let it slip off, for now, since he is telling me something he havent shared to anyone, considering the fact that we just met.

"Okay so yeah, i found this place way back freshmen year, while i was still a transferee here."

I leaned my head on the bench looking up at the sky as he continued his story.

"Just like you do, i got a chance to roam around the campus on my first day, and since the first time i went in the garden i liked it already, but i liked it even more when i found this place, this secret garden. And that brings us to the start of our story. Freshmen year, during my first weeks, i was having a hard time adjusting to the school, and making new friends. I was often isolated. No one knew who i am. No one cared whether i was around or not. Its because i still wasnt that handsome as i am now."

He smirked proudly at me which made me fake a cough and said "as if Mr. Jeon" in a way close to a whisper but can still be heared. Jungkook then let out a slight laugh and replied.

"No Y/N, im serious, i still wasnt as handsome as i am now"
"Yeah yeah, whatever, just continue your story"

And so he did continue his story

"It all happened in a span of days when my name was then known all over the campus"

Upon hearing those words, i just got more curious of what happened so i stayed silent and closed my eyes as a way of telling him to continue.

"I was singing in the music room, but i didnt notice that a teacher was listening from the slightly opened door, so i continued to sing Bigbang's IF YOU, i just noticed that the teacher was there when he started to clap, then the teacher asked me 'Hey, from what class are you and whats your name?', so i answered him 'Im Jeon Jungkook, from Class A of Freshmen Year' and then that teacher, asked me to meet our Music Teacher, and so i did, they made me perform infront of all the students of Aries High, and thats when it all started, people started to ask more about me, the teachers wanted me to perform here and there, that situation went on till i was in 8th grade, thats when i found this place, ive been running all around the campus trying to hide from my 'fangirls', till i reached here, i dont really know why this is here, but im just thankful i found this little escape place of mine, which is now also yours..."