Prolouge

Before I begin, play the media only for the required chapter.

Prolouge

"Hi I'm back!!" Nanami called as she steped through the doors of the shrine,

Hey!! Welcome home Nanami-chan!!!!" Mizuki called cheerfully as always," I've missed you! How was your day?"

"Totally exausting and boring. Stupid finals. I can't memorize everything and it's just really hard." Nanami said casually,

"Nanami." Tomoe said coming into the kitchen," Welcome home. Are you hungry?"

"No I'm ok for now. I'll make a sandwich later, but for now I'm going to take a nap and don't you dare wake me up." Nanami answered.

Shocked, Tomoe and Mizuki stood there acting as if they had done something wrong and then went right back to work.

She then went back to her room and just collapsed onto the bed and fell asleep straight away. While she was asleep, she appeared to be deep in thought of something other than her finals.

' I don't know if I'm delusional or something but maybe in the future Tomoe and I will have a stronger relationship and we'll be together forever. I sure hope things will turn out that way in the end.' Nanami thought.

But then she remembered that he was in love with another woman hundreds of years ago and thought,' I don't think he'll ever forget about her, but my love for him will never change.'