4 Dare

...

Everyone

Everyone... try not to squeal.

Jeff blinked at the dare a few times, trying to really process what it said. He turned and looked at Ben who was laying the opposite way beside him who had also gotten the notification. He suddenly shot up and looked at Jeff.

They both blushed and averted eye contact quickly. They didn't know what to say. They've been friends for so long, that this created an awkward tension.

Once a long time ago, when they were drinking and having fun, they kissed.

It wasn't very long as it was sloppy but it was a kiss. They both said it was a mistake and they should never do it again or even speak of it again and now that's all they're thinking about.

...

"It's uh... Just a kiss." Ben said with blush biting his cheeks.

"Yeah...." Jeff looked down and then back at his phone. In his mind, he was screaming.

Ben covered his face with his hands as he blushed. He squealed like a little girl and rolled onto his side.

"Okay, So... How about.... during fricken dinner we just fricken yeet up to the table, make out for, like, a hot minute, and then die?" Jeff suggested.

"Sounds good." Ben shrugged, going along with the joke.

"Alright, let's make a suicide pact. Deal?"

"Deal," Jeff said as he shook his hand. They both gulped as they thought about what they would have to do soon.

Lord help us all.

...

During supper, they snuck quietly out of Ben's room and down the stairs. They looked at each other nervously on the way down the steps and peeked around the corner. All the creepypastas were eating dinner while having conversations. Jeff hid behind the corner and gulped.

"Y-You sure? W-We can just pretend we didn't see it." Ben asked as he nervously tugged at Jeff's white hoodies sleeve. He didn't want to have to kiss him in front of all the creepypastas.

"Yeah but, remember, we made a promise after I did the last dare that we wouldn't pussy out of any dares. No matter what they were." Jeff shrugged as he reminded Ben about their vow.