Dick Grayson x reader

It was a normal, no, too normal morning. The Manor was quiet for the first time in years. The bat kids were sleeping until the second oldest gets a call.

"Hello?" Asked a sleepy Dick. "Dick, don't tell me you forgot!" "Um........ forgot what?" "WOW DICK!" (Y/N) hung up. Dick got up in a flash and got ready for the day. (Y/N) on the other hand was pissed. She couldn't believe that her boyfriend forgot their day out together.

Dick got out and headed on his motorcycle to her house. (Y/N) was at the park sitting under the Sakura tree where they both confessed. It was a bit fresh so the petals flew into the air so gracefully. One whole flower landed on her (h/c). She giggled.

Dick got to her house but he didn't see her then went to the Park. As soon as he did, he saw what he never saw in his girlfriend before. There she was, crisscrossed under the tree, plying on her phone while her (h/c) bangs were covering her eyes.

(Kinda like this but you're leaning up against the trunk)Dick caught himself walking up to her from behind

Dick caught himself walking up to her from behind. She was too attached to her phone, that he got an idea. He climbed up the tree and there was a branch for him. He climbed the branch upside down and tapped her head.

She looked up and her (e/c) eyes widen and feel warm soft lips on hers. Dick was kissing her Spider-Man style! Obviously she kisses him back. "Hey, Sunshine." "So now you remembered?" "Hey I was sleeping." "So sleeping is more important than your girlfriend?" Dick bit his lip. She got him there.

After the 'sorry's and the 'forgive me', she forgave him and they headed to the mall. They went to all the stores except for one. (Now, you might be wondering? 'Which store?' It's victoria secret.) Dick was holding some bags while you were holding the other half.

(Y/N) walked in to the store and Dick's eyes widen. He knew he was gonna be tortured. She smirked when she saw his expression. "Come on babe!" (Y/N) exclaimed and went inside. Dick covered his manhood with a bag incase and went inside.

(After the torture)

Dick panted and fell next to his over and covered themselves with his blanket. (I know you want lemon so I'll do that later on) (Y/N) smiled and said, "Love you Dick." "Love you too babe."