Yandere!Jason the Toy Maker X Tied up!Reader

Start from the beginning

     No. No, you didn't want that. You didn't want to spend your entire life with this guy- thing. On top of all of that, he's probably not even human. He doesn't look completely like a human. Granted, he could've been a hairless dog creature that kidnapped you, so at least he looks human enough.

     "Are you...going to keep me here forever?" You slowly ask him, not too sure if you wanted to hear whatever answer he was going to give you. He looks at you then looks away, thinking.

     "Well, you won't be in this room forever. There are other rooms. I might let you roam around, but I'll need to be able to trust you," he replies. You take a deep breath, preparing yourself for the next question.

     "Will I ever be able to see any of my family and friends again?" You ask, hoping he might say yes. You watched as he thought about it. You eagerly waited for his response.

     "No, I can't let them get in the way between us. I don't want you to have any contact with them. You have me and that will be enough. I don't want to share you with them. I want you to love me and me only. No one else," he replies as he then looks deep into your (E/C) eyes. You start shaking your head.

     "No. No, no, no, no, no. I will not love them, I promise. I just want to see them every once and a while, please," you begged as you started to cry a bit. He sighed as he wiped your tears away.

     "No, you already love them too much. I can't let you see them ever again," he says in a cold and emotionless tone. You began to cry. You will never see your family again. Tears began to run down your cheeks quickly. He sighed again as he then sat beside your head and comforted you. He ran his black, clawed hand through your (H/C) hair.

     "Pwease ust let me see thum," you begged as you cried even harder. He comforted you even more. He wiped away your tears as you then forced yourself to stop crying.

     "I hate to see you cry. It pains me, it really does, but I can't let you see them," he quietly says as he continues to run his fingers through your hair. You took some deep breaths to calm yourself down. You tried to move your hands, but remembered that you were tied up.

     "Can you untie me?" You ask, with a few sniffles here and there, "I promise that I won't try to escape. I'm too exhausted to even try." You look up at him, waiting patiently. He smacks his lips together and then opens his mouth, getting ready to say something. You continued to look at him.

     "I'll untie you, but if you try to escape, you'll get a huge and painful punishment," he threatens as he then leans over and quickly untied you. You slowly then sat up with your back against the headboard. You looked up at him and then quickly put all your attention to your wrists. They were red and hurt a lot.

     "Ouch," you softly let out as you touched your sore wrists. He sat in front of you at the end of the bed and then gently grabbed your hands. He examined your wrists.

     "Sorry," he apologized, "I let you lie here in the bed too long. The ropes must've had time to dig deep into your skin." He placed his hand on top of your arm. He then began to rub it. You looked over at him as he smiled at you.

     "So, how did I end up here?" You ask, starting up a conversation. He smiled at you.

     "Well, you were walking home from a friend's house and I saw that you were isolated, no one nearby. So, I hit you over the head and then brought you here," he replies. You nod, not even really reacting to any of it.

     "So that's why my head hurts constantly," you say as you then slowly nod to yourself.

      "Yeah, about that," he says as he gets up and then walks to the opposite end of the room. He then came back with some pills and a glass of water and then continues with saying, "you'll probably need to take these for the pain." He hands you the pills and the glass of water. You put the pills in your mouth and then take a couple sips of the water to get all the pills down your throat.

     "So, did you even plan anything for us to do today?" You ask in a monotone voice, all your feelings long and gone. He looks at you and shakes his head.

     "No, to be honest, I didn't. I thought you'd still be having a hard time accepting all this, but it seems like you've accepted it pretty quickly," he replies as he then stares at you. You nod.

     "Yeah, I guess I've accepted it pretty quickly," you agree with him. To be honest, you didn't really accept anything. You've just watched plenty of movies to know that it's best to go with it in situations like this.

     Suddenly, he moved himself over beside you. He grabbed your hand, careful not to hurt your sore wrists, and then held your hand in his. He tilted his head back, rubbing you hand gently.

     "I've waited so long for this moment. It makes me so excited and happy that I finally get to share this moment with you," he says, his head still tilted back. He has enjoying this moment. He was happy to finally be able to touch your soft skin. He took a deep breath and the closed his eyes. Maybe he was tired as well?

     You tilted your head back as well, closing your eyes. You could feel yourself going to sleep. Maybe this life wasn't so bad. At least he'll be willing to protect you at all cost. You could get used to this, but you wouldn't completely enjoy it. Hopefully tomorrow will be an even better day...

__________________________________________________________

You've reached the end of this chapter. I hope you liked it.

I'm also super sorry for not updating in a while... I was without my phone because it broke, therefore I had no way of writing or publishing. I really am sorry, but I just don't want any of you to be mad at me or anything like that.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this! If you have any suggestions for further chapters, please message me or leave a comment.

Thank you so much for reading. I'll see y'all again in a week. Love you!