Was she accepting her feelings in front of him?

"You are." He said with so much sincerity that she could feel the hair on her neck rise. "Please, please give me a chance."

"What if it doesn't work?" She shrugged and licked her dry lips. "How will it work?"

Was she seriously considering this?

"Why won't it?" He asked, taking small steps towards her.

"I live here. You live there. We live in two different continents! Not even two different cities or two different countries, two entirely different-

"I can shift here." He said and covered the distance between them.

"You really can't." She chuckled disbelievingly.

"I can. You know why?" He said and looked into her bronze eyes.

"Why?" She whispered and gulped, staring into his eyes.

"Because I will do anything to give this a chance. A fair chance." He said and joined his hands. "Please?"

"I don't-

"Do you love me?" He asked suddenly and she looked at him.

"What?" She whispered.

"Do you like me?" He asked and she looked down, nodding slowly.

"Yeah." She mumbled and didn't see his smile.

"A little?" He asked and she shook her head.

"A lot." She said, still looking down.

"Then it'll be worth it." He said and she looked at him, finally.

"What will be worth it?" She asked with a frown.

"Me moving here." He shrugged and her eyes widened.

"You can't seriously be thinking that-

"Oh I am very serious." He said, very seriously. "In fact, I can move here today."

"You can't." Sonia shook her head and chuckled.

"Why not?" He asked confusingly.

"What will you do here...alone...after I go back to Italy for the next three months?" She said with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh." He nodded his head in understanding. "Right."

"What if...we move back and forth?" She suggested and he looked at her.

"I am interested." He said and held her elbows softly.

"After Milan, my next project is in Venice, for four months." She informed and he hummed in agreement.

"That's nice, I have two villas in Venice." He said or rather informed her as she smirked.

"Really?" She quirked her eyebrow.

"Very." He nodded and smiled as she chuckled.

"That's...good to know." She said and he bit his lip in excitement.

"So...are you considering this...arrangement?" He asked and she shrugged.

"Maybe...I mean; we should experiment first. To see how things can be between us. For the future." She said as a matter-of-fact and he nodded.

"You are right. We have to experiment now...for a better future. So, I think, I should kiss you right now...for better kisses in the future. What say?" He said and could see her lovely blush rise in her cheeks.

"What?" She chuckled, shaking her head.

"Okay, so I won't lie because we are at the church but I really want to kiss you. Can I? Please?" He said or pleaded, as Sonia heard it.

"Okay." She shrugged and his lips were immediately on hers.

She sighed as his arms snaked around her waist protectively, not too tight but not too loose. Her hands went around his neck, one in his hair and one on his cheek, cupping it. She could feel her blood rushing to her face as her heartbeats quickened and toes stood tipped on the ground as he pulled her to him.

Drago could feel his heart hum and sing as he kissed her, his hands shook slightly in happiness and disbelief. Was he really kissing Sonia Alexander? Did she really give him a chance? She really didn't get married to someone else? All these thoughts were proved right the moment he could feel her smile in their kiss as he pulled her to him.

They were so immersed in themselves that no one saw Alexander Black looking at them.

With a smile on his face.

--

I do not own the picture. Credit goes to owner.