Up The Creek

So we continue on Melody's Musical Journey as  Duncan has discovered Melody's true feelings about him but will he confess to her let's find out and This is Melody's Outfit for today.

3rd Point Of ViewAs Duncan and the boys form a plan for Duncan and Melody to get together Melody is outside the Mess hall with Bridgette talking about how her relationship is going with Geoff and how much he means to her

3rd Point Of View
As Duncan and the boys form a plan for Duncan and Melody to get together Melody is outside the Mess hall with Bridgette talking about how her relationship is going with Geoff and how much he means to her. 

Bridgette: "I mean he so cute and I feel like he's hiding something from me don't you think?"     

Melody: "Of course I mean it's obvious Bridge he may just feel like you might reject him just give it some time and he'll see the true you the one with the awesome surf skills!"

They both laugh and hug each other as the boys come out of the cabin with a nervous Duncan trailing behind them as the girls stand up and Bridgette goes over to them but Melody is Stopped by Justin causing a small growl from Duncan.

Justin: "Good morning Music Princess how are you on this fine day"

Melody: "Oh good morning Justin I'm fine how about you!!!"

Justin smiles at her as the boys struggle to hold Duncan back as Melody walks to the shore as Chris has announced the challenge and waves to Justin as he winks at her then turns around to face him.

Justin: "Face it bro by the time the competition is over she will be mine!"

Justin leaves with an angry Duncan following him but softens when Melody runs up to him and hugs him with Duncan spinning her around in delight.

Melody: "Duncan!!! *laughs with glee* help the world keeps spinning!!!"

He sets her down but as she is dizzy she falls into Duncan's arms as the two of them blush then smile at each other as Geoff and Dj fist-bump each other as Melody stands up with Duncan wrapping his arms around her waist causing her to blush while Gwen silently laughs at her.

Chris: "Bass, Gophers Today's Challenge is a true summer camp experience A canoe trip!"

Melody groans as Duncan laughs at her and ruffles her hair as she lightly slaps his hand away which makes him Smirk at her with her looking confused at him while he blushes at her as Geoff and Dj smile at him.

Melody: "Let me guess we're all gonna die"

Chris: "Will you stop interrupting Echo!!"

Melody: "Aww you used my Dj name!!"

Chris slaps his hand against his forehead as Melody and Gwen share a fist bump together as they smirk at the host glaring at them while the boys laugh at his dismay.

Chris: "The first Team to paddle back from Boney Island Wins Invincibility Move Campers move!!!" 

The teams make their way to the shore as Chris says to them that if they bring back anything from the island they will be cursed forever which Melody and Owen cheer at which causes amusement with everyone.