Beggin of revenge

You remember like it was yesterday,that they left you behind.You knew that someday something would happened and that day was that day.

Your P.O.V~
You sit in your room,thinking what would happened next and other stuff.You knew that something would happen ever since that human Ella arrived.You were so happy that you get to meet her but then she did something that you would not have expected.She told the flock lies of what you did or said to her.Like for example hurting her and you took her as your best friend.She was mad that you were hanging out with iggy,but you only took him as a big brother and nothing more but she dint believe that.But that day they left you with the erasers was the best day of your life.

Flashback~
You were with the flock and Ella in the woods walking around.While they were chatting you were quite and just kept walking.You knew something was happening,but you dint know what.The flock would just send you glares even angel,that's when the erasers came.Everyone was fighting them but you just stood there like nothing was happening,that's when a hand grabbed you and took off.You wanted to scream and attack but you dint.You saw the flock start to run away and you knew that they dint want you anymore.After that day you were in the school.Like all those years ago they did awful things to you.You dint care anymore you knew no one could save you at all...and you knew there was something you could only do......get.....REVENGE.