nothing more

Tom was pulled up and then knocked down on the glass from the beer beer bottles that him dad left"you're late" his dad said" I was saying bye to my friends" tom still in pain from the glass" YOU HAVE FRIENDS HA!" Shouted his dad saying after" who would be friends with a freak like you, now clean up this mess!"

Tom did as he was told crying in sadness and pain.after he was done he went to his room"I don't want to be here" tom said as he opened the window and jumping out running away from home.

Tords view
I was sitting out side my door as I saw tom running and crying with something red on his back. I ran after him, he is fast but I caught him at a dead end in the forest "d-d-don't take me back pl-please"tom stuterd"what's wrong tom?" "My dad he will hurt me again if I come back"tom cryed out as I was shocked.

"Do you want to came to my place tom?" "Really?" Tom asked" yes you can tell me what's wrong when we get there""thank you so much" as tom walked over and I took him to my house with my dad's panicking over where I was" Tord your back and who is this?"Paul said "this is tom" I answered back as Patrick rushed in asking"WHY IS HE BLEADING?!""my dad..."tom muttered out as my dad's got a medkit.

When they were done they called someone minutes later the police came to my house asking tom what happened and where he lives. "There's a problem"a officer said.

Saying that tom has to go to a foster home.