Chapter 12

I KNOW YALL UPSET THAT I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING BUT I BEEN BUSY SCHOOL IS TIRING LIKE VERY TIRING I'M GOING TO TRY TO POST WHEN I CAN Y'ALL. I HOPE Y'ALL ARE ENJOYING MY BOOK.
《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

JAMES POV

I'm staying with my bae y'all. She is so small and beautiful and she smells so good. I can't and won't let her go she is mine. Her beautiful smile, I love to see her smile it lights up my day. I'm happy my bae is happy. Keiara is a real one, a keeper, a one that's going to be down for your ass when you need her and when you don't. I'm happy my boo is happy at the end of the day. Keiara look up at me and said. "I'm hungry bae what you want to eat bae." I look down at her and said. "Anything yo lil ass want to eat cause it don't matter to me as long as I eat and it's good bae." She smiled and I peck her lips. "What y'all want to eat cause I'm hungry and I don't care as long as I eat." She said. "We can get some Pizza Hut." John said. "And some Chinese food too." Paul said. Ryan looked at John and said. " Sit your hungry ass down somewhere shit." Them too been at it all dam day and let me tell you it's funny bruh it's funny. John flipped Ryan off and said. "Shut the fuck up sometimes dude looking like who did it and what for." We all started laughing Ryan looked at John like he was so disgusted and said. "You better found somebody too play with."John looked at Ryan he just shook his head. "I'm going to call the food in cause I'm about to whoop his Papa John looking ass." These dudes that do the most and they always talking about each other it's wrong but at the same time it's funny though. I got some text messages everybody started to leave the room. Uncle Smoke looked back and said. "I'll call y'all down when the food gets here." I nodded my head at him. He closed the door Keiara had my phone, her back was turned facing me. She turn around and she looked hurt and mad. "Bae what's wrong?" I asked her she didn't say anything but handed me my phone it's was from Kate. This bitch got some nerves texting my phone calling me bae and asking me when I'm going to come over. I looked at Keiara.

"Bae it's not like that I dont fool with it was a one time thing bae I swear. She looked at with those beautiful that was fill with tears and anger I knew because they was changing color to light brown. It hurts me that my bae is sad and angry because of someone that I don't even deal with on a regular. "Bae I don't want one else but you and only you fuck all other chicks bae cause you are the only one and my number one bae you don't have to worry about them cause I'm with you bae Y-O-U and you only bae. You are my main focus I want to make you smile not cry or make you mad bae. I'm sorry what u want me to do bae anything for you bae. I swear bae." I said to her. She open her arms opens for me put her on my laps. I look at her eyes they were slowly going back to that hazel I love. "I want you to block all them." She loked at me. "Okay bae." She watched me block and delete numbers that I don't care nothing about. She is the only girl, I want and the only girl need in my life. She my ride or die. She my everything and only thing. When I was finish we took some pictures so I can post them and put as my wallpaper and ect. I ask her "You happy now boo?" She smiled and nodded. That beautiful smile what I only want to see from my bae boo. She mines and I'm hers to keep.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

KJ4L = KEIARA AND JAMES FOR LIFE GANG GANG AYEEEEEEEE

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT THANK YOU 😁😁😁😁😁