Cotton eyed Joe

If it hadn't been for Cotton Eyed Joe. I'd been married a long time ago. Where did you come from? Where did you go? Where did you come from Cotton Eyed Joe. If it hadn't been for Cotton Eyed Joe. I'd been married a long time ago. Where did you come from? Where did you go? Where did you come from Cotton Eyed Joe.

He came to town like a raging storm. He rode through the fields so handsome and strong. His eyes was his tools and his smile was his gun. But all he come for was having some fun.

If it hadn't been for Cotton Eyed Joe. I'd been married a long time ago. Where did you come from? Where did you go? Where did you come from Cotton Eyed Joe. If it hadn't been for Cotton Eyed Joe. I'd been married a long time ago. Where did you come from? Where did you go? Where did you come from Cotton Eyed Joe.

He brought disaster where ever he went. The hearts of the girls to hell broken and sent. They all ran away so nobody would know. And left only the men cause of Cotton-eye Joe.

If it hadn't been for Cotton Eyed Joe. I'd been married a long time ago. Where did you come from? Where did you go? Where did you come from Cotton Eyed Joe. If it hadn't been for Cotton Eyed Joe. I'd been married a long time ago. Where did you come from? Where did you go? Where did you come from Cotton Eyed Joe.