03 Late Night Creepin

-TAYLOR-

Baby just come home!

We can work it out! Taylor she meant nothing!

I’m SORRY. I LOVE YOU!

We need to talk this out!

I wont stop calling and texting until you answer me. this house feels so empty without you in it.

The messages began to flood into my phone each annoying one was from Paul. Brandy will kill me if she knew I had turned that damn phone back on so for me it was a blessing that Brandy was currently up stairs in her bedroom with a very bitchy Kaia. I needed my phone on I have never kept it off for more than an hour before . I just couldn’t shake the feeling that I was missing something. What if my father needed me? Or if something was going on with the development of the restaurant? My father and I put damn near everything we had into Mora-Lee’s hoping all of our hard work would pay off in the end. I have a life and that doesn't just stop moving because my idiotic boyfriend couldn't keep it in his pants. Just thinking about how far Paul took his cheating this time made me angry all over again. I still can't believe that fool had the audacity to try to convince me that the panties I found under our bed belonged to me!

******

Paul was seated on the couch in front of the television playing his Xbox 360 when I came out the bedroom. “What the fuck are these!” I yelled holding the hideous pair of purple panties between my fingers dropping them down into Paul’s lap.

Pausing the game Paul picked up the stretched out fabric eyeing it closely. “They look like underwear to me.”

“Who's are they?” I asked tapping my foot on the floor impatiently waiting on his answer. Only he remained dumbfounded looking at me like I was crazy. “You had some bitch in my bed!” I snapped getting right down to the point.

He knew damn well those panties weren't mine he just didn't want to admit it. “Taylor what are you talking about?” He attempted to hand the panties back to me. “Babe those are your’s. And what’s up with you always accusing me of cheating? This Paranoia of yours is really getting out of control!”

“My Paranoia is getting out control? Paul your cheating has been out of control!” He had given me nothing mut reasons to be paranoid. This man that I was so content on calling ‘MY man has done nothing but hurt and embarrass me by sleeping with women he claimed meant nothing to him. I have no kids yet some way some how he has managed to father two children by two different women. “Paul those aren’t mine!” I didn’t appreciate him trying to twist this around and make me sound crazy! “Who’s are they?” I thought I’d give him another chance to tell the truth. Fess up and tell me what really happened starting with who the panties belonged to and maybe just maybe we could work things out.  

“Taylor baby I don't know what you are talking about.” He refused to admit the truth.Paul was good at lying it was a skill he perfected over time. Part of it is my fault I made things easy for him. But not this time, not when I have these tacky panties as evidence.  No way in hell was he going to smooth talk his way out of this one. I would never buy these panties for a friend let alone wear them on my body. “How could you do this to me!”

“I didn’t do anything…..Taylor I love you..I didn’t have anybody here. I’m with you and only you I swear.”

“You fucking liar!”

********

That’s exactly what he was a fucking liar. Our argument went on for hours before he finally admitted the truth. He cheated on me AGAIN! I was devastated just like I was every time he violated my trust. I kicked and screamed, cursed and cried until I no longer had the energy. I needed air… no I needed more than air I needed distance. So I ran out the house and into my car ignoring Paul’s screams for me to get back inside because it wasn’t safe to drive in that weather. Thats how I ended up knocking on Brandy’s door in the middle of a thunderstorm soaking wet looking and feeling horrible.

I am so over Paul hurting me. I just wish I could get over him. I wanted to not love him. I want to hear his name or see his face and feel nothing. But I couldn’t, Not right now anyway. I was sure that all I really needed was time. Time to myself so I can find the person I am without Paul. Brandy thought all I needed was another man not some bullshit trip down soul searching lane. Brandy told me that all I needed was a night of sex and not just any kind of sex but spontaneous out of this world I can't believe I am doing this right here kind of sex. Brandy even offered to take me out clubbing so she can prove to me that Paul wasn’t the only warm body on this earth. Of course I turned her offer down. I don’t believe that the best way to get over a guy is to get under another one crap. I just can’t see myself opening my legs for some random man. Paul is all I know. He was my first and my only. I didn't need a night of random meaningless sex. Just time lots and lots of time to get myself together, One thing was for sure I couldn't keep living like this.

As my night went on I was starting to realize it was going to be a boring one. By the looks of things It will be spent skipping through cable channels and sipping on Brandy’s bottle of wine with Paul and his infidelities on my mind. His text went from short one liners to long paragraphs but they all pretty much said the same things. He went on and on about how much he needed and loved me, promising to never ever cheat again. He was feeding me all the lies I was hungry to hear but by now I had lost my appetite.

After a while without even noticing I had damn near finished the bottle of wine and needed to pee badly.I slowly made my way up the stairs to the bathroom as the sounds of loud moans and groans hit my ears. Immediately I was cursing out my bladder. damnit why didn’t I just stay on the couch.

The noises coming from Brandy’s bedroom were hard to ignore. I couldn’t help but become curious to know what exactly was Brandy doing to make Kaia moan so loud. Bypassing the bathroom I was inching closer and closer to Brandy’s bedroom door. Thats when I noticed it wasn't completely closed. Through the cracked door I could see everything. My best friend fully naked with a strap on spreading Kaia’s ass cheeks giving her long deep strokes from behind as if the artificial dick she was using was her own. Both women covered in sweat, hair all over the place with lustful looks on their faces.

“Fuck yes harder Brandy!” Kaia cried out.

Brandy smirked pulling on Kaia’s hair forcing her to look back at her. “You want it harder huh? You love feelin me deep inside that tight pussy don't you!”

“Yes! Please fuc..” Kaia’s mouth hung open and by the looks of things she was speechless her body shook uncontrollably and even then Brandy didn’t stop she just keeps going biting down on her bottom lip she focused on making even harder thrust leaving Kaia to grip the sheet’s holding onto the white fabric for dear life. “oh my shiiiiiiiit yess yes yes!”  Before Kaia could even recover from her first orgasum she was cumming all over again.   

My eyes grew wide. I had heard Brandy with women before and Brandy would even make jokes about how well she put it down. But this was the first time I was seeing it for myself. Even though I wasn't into women I have to admit seeing Brandy fucking Kaia was one of the sexiest things I have ever seen in my entire life and the only thing to top that was when Brandy stopped and Kaia eagerly slid the strap on off Brandy’s body and instructed Brandy to sit on her face. Now I always knew that my best friend was attractive but never have I ever viewed her as a sex symbol until this very moment. Brandy was born for this. Born to be getting her pussy licked while she massaged her own breast moans escaping her succulent full pink lips.  

I must have been standing there for far too long because my legs were becoming weak. I watched while Kaia feasted on Brandy’s pussy like it was the best thing she has ever eaten and didn’t want to leave anything left. “Shit.” I was finding it harder and harder to stand. “Ahh...oh ooo” I moaned. That’s when I noticed that I had my left hand buried inside the shorts Brandy let me borrow rubbing my kitty as if my life depended on it. It was like watching girl on girl live porn and for the first time in my life I was enjoying it. I did realize what I was doing was wrong though. Watching Brandy was invading her privacy but even as the feeling of guilt flowed through me I was too far gone to stop.