Part 2 :D

"Guys can't breathe." I day while I was gasping for air.

 "Sorry," they say in unison, "Just want you to feel like you are wanted here."

As we all walked to our table, I felt these strong hands go over my eyes and I fels the person's body; it was the person's torso, so i knew the person had to be a little bit taller than I was. The person said, "Guess who?" Thats when I knew who it was becasue that strong Irish accent came through.

"Niall?" I asked as he removed his hands from my ocean blue eyes that were closed; "Where were you when I got smothered?" I added.

Niall had been my boyfriend for a year now and him and my friends were the only ones that got me through my school days. Niall was a little bit taller than I was, but just tall enough that when we hugged my chin rested on his shoulder. He had ocean blue eyes just like me(which I personally think are the most adorable eyes ever), his blonde hair stood up in its normal quiff, and he had this huge smile that would make me melt. 

"I walked in right behind you, I just let the do their own thing so I could do what I just did," Niall said as he took my stuff from me so I wouldn't have to carry it; "Where did you think I was?" Niall also asked?

"I thought you were gone, because I didn't see you at the table." I said with kinda a sad tone in my voice.

Why is everyone staring at me? Why doesn't anyone like me? Is it because I look different? Is it because I just got smothered by my friends? Can they just stop staring at me they are making me uncomfotable. I thought in my scrambled up brain that a million thoughts going at once..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys thanks for being patcient with me.. I really didn't think anybody was reading this.. For the next part I would like to get 5 votes and 5 comments please.. If you have to share this with other people.. Thanks for reading love ya guys!!

This part goes to SarahStyles2194!! Thanks girl for everything!!!!!!!