Twelve: Jimin 🥀

He laid there in silence seeing a soft light in the distance fade slightly. Was I dead? I see the light but...it's going away...what was I to do now? Give up and go with surgery..? I want to but...this feeling...I'd rather die with it...the light is brightening- eXCUSE ME SIR?!?!

Jimin had awoken by the sunlight and the ache in his parched throat. He shakily grabs the glass of water by his nightstand taking small sips. He rubbed his eyes feeling weird-er today. He didn't know why but today was just...different. Before he could think more about it a knock was heard at his door.

"Come...i-in..." he whisper shouted just loud for the other person to hear and enter. It was Hoseok and Jungkook! Hoseok didn't look to happy about having the Maknae come along but when he saw Jimin sitting up he pounce like a wild Yogi bear finding a picnic basket.

"JIMIN-AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Hobi screeched happily jumping onto the bed hugging the ill who made a loud 'HAVE MERCY- OOF' but held Hoseok tightly. Jungkook was stifling a laugh seeing that happen. Hobi peppered the youngers face with kisses. "How do you feel?!" He yelled making the younger wince.

"Please don't yell..! I'm...f-fine..! How a-are you?" He tilted his head slightly acting cute without knowing it. Jungkook felt his heart combust at his hyungs adorableness now he sees it up close. "I'm fine! I'm even better that you're looking better than yesterday!! Yah Jungkook did you do this?!" Hoseok looked at Jungkook who stood there confused.

"M-maybe..?" Was all he said. I mean- he DID kissed his forehead but that couldn't do much could it? Jimin blushed remembering Jungkook was here. "H-how are you kookie..?" He asked looking at the doe eyed male standing there. He walked to the two older hyungs nervously.

"I'm f-fine today Hyung..." he gave a shy smile to Jimin who blushed in return giving his sweet smile. "Thats g-good to...hear..!" He chirped holding Hoseok tighter. Hoseok squealed squishing Jimin's cheeks making him whine. "You're cheeks are squish-able again!!" He cooed and that sparked Jungkook's interest to squish his cheeks too. "M-may I squish his cheeks too..?" He asked awkwardly and that took the both in surprise. Hoseok looked at him darkly before smiling and nodding moving Jimin closer to him. "All yours~" he giggled and Jimin was bright red. Jungkook was hesitant but squished his cheeks gently making the older whine. "Yah! I'm not suppose to be used for squishes!!" He squeaked.

All that was going on in Jungkooks mind was how in the world were his cheeks so squishy?! He continued to squish them smiling his bunny smile enjoying his hyungs complaints. "So cute!!" Was the first think Jungkook said before freezing. What did I just say?! Hoseok bursted out laughing happily completely forgetting his hate for the maknae and Jimin let out an inhuman squeak hiding his face with his pillow.

Was this what I have been missing out on? Was all the maknae could think of seeing how happy his hyungs looked. This only pushed him to be the best for Jimin. He wanted to help Jimin so he would do anything to get him back to being a healthy sweet mochi!

🥀