"I'm Mason." My little brother said, standing erect, to make him look taller. "You are?"

"Incognito. Adios Mason!" He grabbed my arm again and pulled me towards the door.

"Let me go!" I shouted.

"No way!" He replied, closing the door and sprinting towards the familiar Mustang.

"Well, it took you long enough." The familiar, annoying accent rang through my ears.

"I hate you." I told him, completely forgetting why I had a crush on him in the first place.

"Aw, c'mon. No, you don't."

"I really do. You vex me so much I just want to squirt lemon juice in my eyes."

Niall's face fell and he turned around.

"Have you met Josh yet?" Niall mumbled.

"Sadly." I muttered.

"You're not the nicest girl Niall's ever chased after." The boy named Josh told me.

"I know." I grumbled. "Take me home."

"No." Niall and Josh said at the same time.

"I'm calling the cops." I told them, pulling my phone out of my pocket.

"No you're not." Niall said, looking straight ahead. I unlocked my phone and before I had the chance to type the three letters, the phone was pried from my grip.

"What the hell? Give me my phone back!"

"Why would I do that?" Niall asked, with the hint of a smirk on his lips.

"I hate you both." I told them again.

"We know." they said in unison again.

I looked in the window, unaware of my surroundings.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see." Josh replied.

"You've got to be kidding me." I said, standing outside the huge building. "Is it even open?"

"We've got connections." Niall grinned, grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the entrance. As soon as the door opened a felt a gush of cool air hit my skin.

"Lord, it's freezing." I murmured.

"Here." Niall said, taking off his grey hoodie. He handed it to me with a gentile smile.

I hesitated before taking it, "Thanks but you didn't have to."

"I did. C'mon, let's go get our skates."

We walked over to a counter where we told them our sizes. We walked into the giant arena and I gasped.

I had never been ice skating before in my life.

"Um, I've never done this before." I stated, standing at the gate.

"Me neither." He shrugged, strapping his on. "C'mon Skyler, it'll be fun." He stood up and shakily made his way onto the ice. He took baby steps but finally regained his balance. He did a little twirl then fell on his butt. I laughed out loud when he glared at me. I felt a gush of wind pass by me, as Josh ran onto the ice.

"Holy crap, I can't stop!" He yelled, heading straight for Niall. Niall's eyes widened and he quickly stood up. Josh ran straight into Niall, knocking both of them onto the ground. I strapped mine and got onto the ice.

"It's not that hard." I told Niall, watching him struggle to get up.

"That's what she said." He laughed, regaining his composure.

I laughed and looks straight past Niall. I looked right into his eyes and my heart stopped. My breathing quit too. I didn't realize I quit breathing until Niall started shaking.

All I knew is that I was looking into his eyes again. The same eyes that were full of evil and hatred. The same eyes that caused my biggest fear. The same eyes that made me have nightmares for months. The same eyes that were unregretful. The eyes that I prayed to never see again.

I had to get out of here. I kicked off the skates and ran off of the ice.

"Skyler! Where are you going?" Niall yelled after me.

I didn't respond, this time I could run. I had to get away. Away from here. Away from that man with the hatred in his eyes. Those dark black eyes that caused me pain. Someone grabbed my waist and I screamed.

"Calm down Skyler, it's just me." Niall said calmly.

"I have to get out of here." I said, exasperated and struggling out of Niall's grip.

"Tell me why." He said, looking into my eyes.

I couldn't tell him. I couldn't tell anyone.

"Take me home." I demanded.

"I want to know why."

Don't they all, I thought.

Omg I'm sorry it's taken me almost a month to update. I'm a terrible person. Ah. Anyway, school starts tomorrow so idk when I can update again. But Liam followed me on Twitter. LIAM FREAKING PAYNE. OH MY GOD FAN GIRLING TANBFSMNF SOANGBSKYBKXJ.

Ok, love you bye bye ✌