Chapter 5

Shout out to @MaddieeAnnn for following me on Twitter! Go fan her! GO GO GO! :3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

He blinked and looked back at the road. "Nothing."

I shrugged, "Whatever. Can you turn on the radio?" 

He did as I asked and played some rap station. I immediately pressed the scan button. 

"What are you doing?" He said, voice icy.

I turned my head to look at him, "I'm changing the radio station. What are you doing?"

"Don't touch my radio." He said, giving me a crazy look.

"Why the hell not?" I asked, giving him the same look.

He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Keep your eyes on the road!" I demanded, pointing ahead of us. He looked back at the road and pressed a button on the radio.

Back to rap.

Two can play at that game.

I pressed scan.

He pressed button 2.

I pressed scan.

He pressed button 2.

I pressed scan.

We started pressing random buttons on the radio. 

"Stop it!" He shouted, slapping my hand. 

"You stop! Rap sucks!"

"You have no good taste in music!"

"You need to shut up!" I pressed the scan channel as soon as the radio turned off.

He blinked at it. "What the hell happened?" His Irish accent was thick.

"I think we broke the radio." I said in a fake Irish accent.

He glared at me, "Was that supossed to be some kind of impression of me? Because it really sucked."

"I think I did a jolly good job at that thank you. Don't get yer knickers in a twist." I smirked.

He glared at me, "You sound like a dying Brit."

"I try my hardest." I smiled sweetly. 

He rolled his eyes and tried turning on the radio again. While he was trying to fix it, I took a good look at him. He blonde hair looked so soft. His muscles were practically popping out of his tight-fitting polo. He was wearing tan cargo skinny jeans that fit him well and Supra Vaider sneakers.

"I like your trainers." I said in a British accent. He glared at me and pressed the 2 on the radio station. Back to rap I see.

"Do you like any of the same music I do?" I asked.

"I don't know what kind of music you like." He said, giving me a stupid look.

"I like The Script."

His head quickly snapped towards my direction.

"Name four songs."

"The Man Who Can't Be Moved, Breakeven, Nothing, and For The First Time."

"Name another singer you like."

"I like Michael Buble." I smiled. The car came to a sudden halt.

"You secret directioner!" Niall accused.