Chapter Eight

|•*•|Chapter Eight|•*•|

|•|Elsa's POV|•|

I started to cry, the tears running down my face heavily. I heard a small cracking sound and noticed that I had frozen the bench. Oh no. What if someone sees this?! I backed away from the bench as I heard a sound. Then diving into a bush, I saw someone walk past. "Can you believe Jack? He broke up with me for that stupid Elsa girl. But he will pay, and I mean it." I heard Lexi, I'm guessing, say. I gasped quietly and she left.

"I have to warn Jack, but I can't. But Lexi might hurt him if I don't." I sighed after talking to myself. This isolation is driving me to the brink of madness! I took a deep breath and ran off to find Jack before Lexi does something.

I found Jack in the gym talking to a guy. I stood behind him and the other guy tapped Jack's shoulder and pointed at me. Jack turned around to face me. "Elsa? Look, I'm so sorry-" I cut him off. "It's fine. I just need to talk to you," I glanced at the other guy. "Alone." The other guy nodded and walked off. "So, what's up?" Jack asked while I sat in front of him.

"Jack, in the garden I overheard Lexi talking about making you pay. I wanted you to know because I..I.." I couldn't get the words out. "You what, Elsa?" He asked. "I care about you and I can't let you be hurt. Okay?" Jack stared at me a minute then nodded. "I'll watch my back, don't you worry." He placed a cold hand on my shoulder. I've always wondered why his skin is just so ice cold. "Well, uh, I should, uh, go. Bye." I said and ran off.

|•|Jack's POV|•|

She cares about me? I wondered as she ran off. Ray came back and sat down. "So, what did the dork want?" Ray asked. "Don't call her that or else." I replied. "Okay, okay, cool down bro." I rolled my eyes at him. "Sorry. She's my friend and I don't want her to be teased, you know?" He nodded understandably. "Yeah. I think you like her." I stared at him, heat rising to my cheeks. "Shut up!" I said, he just laughed.

"So, want to hang out later? My sister could pick us up." He offered. "Eh, I'm a bit busy today. Maybe we can hang some other day. Hey, I gotta go. See you." I said, getting up and walking away. I just need to watch my back. If Lexi is planning something against me, I'm in trouble. I'm just glad that Elsa warned me, otherwise I might not know until it hit me. Literally.

|*|Sorry for the SUPER late update!!! I've been kinda busy writing a book for my little brother!|*|