No one admitted to it.

"Flint!?" she spat.

"I swear, Carrow. As much as I'd love to admit it was me, it's not."

Serena could tell that he was telling the truth.

"Well since it's not our fault, I guess this could work to our advantage. Malfoy, get the snitch before Potter. While he's distracted, I want you looking for it as if your life depends on it."

"No problem," said Malfoy. Suddenly it started raining and Gryffindor called time in.

"Looks like they aren't taking Potter out," said Flint.

"They can't afford it," said Serena watching Wood. He looked frustrated and nervous. Madam Hooch blew her whistle again and the teams were off. Draco watched as Harry flew around the field like a mad man and he couldn't help but giggle.

Serena was setting up a play with Marcus that they'd been practicing, and it worked. Adrian was able to get another shot in on goal against Oliver. Serena was flying after Katie Bell when she heard a loud crack. She turned and looked and saw that Harry had broken his hand going for the snitch.

"MALFOY!" she roared. Malfoy saw what was going on and tried to use it to her advantage. She was fuming. Her anger was boiling with rage at Malfoy. He was just flying around not even noticing that his opponent was chasing the snitch. She was so mad that she had caused a lightning storm.

Serena stopped worrying about Malfoy for a second and stole the Quaffle from Katie. She sped off in the opposite direction and was about to take a shot when she noticed Oliver not even paying attention to her. He was smiling and clapping.

"What?" muttered Serena as she looked down on the ground. She saw Harry lying there, with – no – with the Snitch in his hand. The stands were erupting with cheers, except for the Slytherins who all had seemed to begin to exit the stands.

"Better luck next year," said Oliver as he flew past Serena. She was enraged. She looked around for Malfoy and saw he was already heading back to the locker rooms with the rest of the team. She disappointingly followed her teammates.

"Malfoy!" she yelled as she entered the locker rooms. "You couldn't catch the Snitch! Potter had a broken hand! How the hell could you miss it?!"

Serena went off on a long rant and eventually Marcus had to calm her down.

"Serena, we're just as disappointed in him as you are," said Flint.

"No you aren't," said Serena as she slumped down on the bench. "I've worked so hard for this. I've been training all summer. These stupid brooms are worthless!"

A few hours had passed and Serena was still in the locker room in her robes going through her notebook scratching out plays and rewriting them. She was still wearing her robes and hadn't showered. She wasn't ready to face the rest of the school yet, especially the Gryffindors. When her hunger began to drive her insane, she changed back into her clothes she was wearing this morning and trudged back up to the school slowly.

It was about three o'clock and there were few people in the Great Hall. Most people were either studying or grabbing a few snacks to take back to their dorms. Serena slumped at the Slytherin table alone and took small bites from an apple.

"There you are."

Serena looked up and saw Maggie making her way over.

"Where have you been? We've been looking for you all over the place," she said as she sat down next to her.

"I just want to be alone," said Serena.

"Oh come on," said Maggie. "It's not the end of the world. Just beat Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw and then –