Tera Fitoor

Khushi has been waiting for Arnav for the last two hours. He had promised to be on time but he is late again. Nothing new here.

Flashback begins
Khushi woke up and was trying to awake Arnav.

"Arnav ji wake up you have to go for the meeting early."

Arnav woke up and saw his wife who was looking like an angel wearing red saree. Red is his favourite colour and his wife look the most beautiful in this colour. Whenever he sees his darling wife wearing red colour how much he wish to behave like a Savage with her.

"khushi i am awake but you should not wear anything red in the morning. Whenever I see you I only wish to eat you because you look so ravishing and it gets hard to control myself and it won't be good if you come to wake me up but never go downstairs. What will everyone think? Only wear red at night. You don't have to wear anything traditional, just wear a nightie it will be very helpful." stated Arnav with a smirk.

"shut up you shameless laad governer. You always tease me like that. Have some shame and come downstairs for breakfast after freshning up." khushi said while blushing.

"Why should I go downstairs when my breakfast is right in front of me looking all delicious in red 😋." Arnav said while staring at her.

"What do you mean Arnavji? I....... "but khushi was unable to complete the sentence because Arnav suddenly pulled her towards the bed and kissed her senselessly and khushi laid under him helplessly unable to stop him.

She herself was drowned in his love. They went downstairs after one hour so mami taunted them "hello hi bye bye Arnav bitwa what happened upstairs. You and phati Saree came so late. We were waiting for so long."

Hearing from her khushi turned red making Arnav smirk at her. Family saw this and realized what they were doing and stopped themselves from questioning them. Khushi was glad that they stopped and Arnav was glad that the family stopped pestering them anymore. Arnav helped khushi sit and then he himself sat comfortably on the chair.

They had their breakfast. Arnav missplaced his important file that was needed for the meeting. He was trying to find it since two hours but was unable to do so. He called khushi and when she came he immediately asked her "khushi do you know where mehta file is. I can't find it anywhere."

Khushi answered "Arnavji you asked me to put that file in the locker as it was very important. Don't you remember."

Just when Arnav was about to thank her, he heard her saying "hey Devi maiya! This laad governer na. He now forgets things easily. Maybe he is getting old now. I will give him almonds so that his memory stays stronger." She didn't want Arnav to hear that but unfortunately he heard her saying all that.

When she was returning back he held her hand and said "khushi who the hell are you calling old? I am just 32 year old. And even if you say that I am old then what are you? I still have more stamina than you. You can't compete with me."

At first Arnav was angry but after looking at her hazel eyes and pouty lips all his anger vanished in the air and he got lost in her beauty. Same case was with khushi too. She was looking at her laad governer. Even if he was already 32 he still looked so young and dashing with his brown eyes and handsome features.

Anjali called her "khushiji come fast. Nani is calling you." Arnav and khushi came out of trance and looked at each other. Khushi said "Jiji I am coming." and Arnav was left alone in the room.

Arnav thought "my family always comes between my romance. If this keeps happening then they will never get grandchildren from my side. I want a junior khushi running and smiling like a fairy but my family doesn't understand this." khushi helped Nani and came back and saw her laad governer lost in thoughts so she said " Arnavji you are getting late for the meeting."

Tera Fitoor (arshi Os)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara