"No"

You guys are gonna hate me after reading this.

Millie
I woke up with a smile on my face.

I was resting my head on Finn's bare chest,I was wearing his shirt cause I felt cold in the middle of the night.

"Morning"He whispered and I looked up at him.

"Morning"I smiled.

I'm pretty sure none of us knew what to say but it was a comfortable silence.

Suddenly my stomach started hurting really bad and I felt like throwing up.

I quickly stood up and ran to his bathroom,I closed the door and threw up.

"Millie you okay?!"I heard Finn ask through the door. "Can I come in?"

I flushed the toilet and sat on the floor against the wall.

"You don't wanna see me like this"I said.

He opened the door and walked in And crouched in front of me.

"What's wrong?"He asked worried and confused.

"It's just,my stomach hurts really bad"I said.

His eyes widened like plates and then I felt more nauseous and kneeled in front o the toilet and I felt Finn grab my hair as I threw up again.

When I was done we both sat on his bed.

"From a scale from 1 to 10,how bad does it hurt?"He asked.

"Eleven"I said placing a hand on my stomach.

"It couldn't be...you know,what we did,right?"He asked worried.

"No"I said. "It takes like two weeks to conceive"

He sighed in relief and I would've smiled at how cute he looked if it wasn't for my stomachache.

"Okay I think I have medicine"he said. "I'll be right back"he walked downstairs.

———

After Finn gave me some pills the pain disappeared and I went home.

I walked in smiling at the memories of last night.

But my smile faded away when I saw my mom crying on the dinner table.

"Mom!"I gasped and ran towards her. "Mom whats wrong?!"

"It's your dad and I"She cried. "We're getting divorced"

No.

No please.

"What?"Was all I could say.

"I'm sorry honey"She cried. "We were just not in love anymore,it was for the best."

"But,but I'm still gonna be seeing dad"I cried. "Everything will be okay,right?"

She willed her tears away and took a deep breath.

"Millie"She said and I looked at her straight in the eyes. "Your Dad is moving back to England"

My eyes widened like plates.

"And you're going with him"She added.

"What?!"I yelled. "I'm-I'm not going anywhere!"

I wasn't gonna leave that place,I wasn't gonna leave my friends,I wasn't gonna leave Finn.

"It's for the best Millie"She said whipping my tats away. "You'll be able to see your siblings,and with your grades you could go to a private high"

"I'm not leaving Mom!"I yelled. "I'm not going anywhere!"

"I'm sorry honey"She looked down. "You and dad are leaving on Tuesday"

"No!I'm,I'm not going to,I won't,I-I can't leave them,I..."My voice was cracking.

I turned around and ran up to my room and laid on my bed hugging my pillow and crying.

After what seemed an hour my phone started buzzing and I answered it.

It was Sadie.

"Hey Mills"She said joyfully.

"Hey"I tried not to sound broke.

"What's wrong?"She asked,she obviously noticed something sad in my voice.

"Can-Can you come over,please"I said containing my tears and trying not to crack my voice.

"Yeah,of course!I'll be there in ten."She said and hung up.

When she got to my house I threw myself in her arms and she hugged me for a while.

I explained we what was gonna happen.

"But you can't leave"She said in shook. "You just can't"

"And I don't want to"I sniffled. "I just don't know what I'm going to do"

"And have you told Finn yet?"She asked and I shook my head no.

"I just don't know how,he's gonna break and he's gonna fall apart"I said as tears fell from my eyes.

"I-I think you should tell him"She said. "As sooner as possible"

I nodded. "What time is it?"

"Four"She said.

"Can we just stay here?"I asked and she nodded and hugged me again.

How the hell am I gonna tell Finn this.
I have all my life here,my school,my friends,Finn,my everything,I can't leave it,I can't go away and leave him here,that cold break him forever.

Sadie and I watched Grey's anatomy until I fell asleep.

Okay so yeah,this book is soon ending and get ready cause you have no idea of the ending I've thought of,just trust me,and don't forget to voteee✌️💕

-v