"Divorce"

Just a fluffy chapter 💜

A week after the snowball we were finally on our Christmas break.

I was hanging out at Caleb's,yeah don't ask.

The girls and I wanted to hang out with Sadie but she said her parents were busy and didn't want people at home so we all went to Caleb's.

He was playing Fortnite in his living room but he let us stay in his room.

When we had talked about everything we just sat or laid there.

"Have you talked to Finn?"Maddie asked suddenly.

"Yeah,we went on a date last night."I said.

"And..."Sadie smirked.

"And he took me home."I said.

"And..."Sadie asked again.

"And I walked in?"I asked.

"No!"She said. "Come on you guys didn't do anything intense?"She asked disappointed.

"No!"I Said.

"Do you want him to be your first?"Grace asked.

"I don't know."I said. "Maybe?"

"Well I heard that Finn and his other friends have a bet on who does it first."Maddie whispered and my eyes widened.

"Really?!"I asked.

"Yeah."She said. "And I think I know who's gonna win..."

"No Maddie!"I said hitting her shoulder. "I'm not doing it until I'm ready,and plus,we don't have protection so."

"Okay."She said. "There you have a point,but I'm just saying,that I think he could perfectly be your first,like you love each other and all...and don't worry,cause he won't do anything until he has protection.

"Well how about you and Gaten."I asked raising my eyebrows.

She just rolled her eyes and stood up. "Anyone's up to go to the mall?"

"Me"We said at the same time and laughed.

We walked downstairs and saw Caleb playing and talking to someone with his AirPods.

"Okay go!"He yelled.

"Who're you talking to?"Sadie asked.

"Oh,the guys."He said. "You already leaving?"

"Yeah babe."She said and kissed his cheek but grabbed an AirPod.

"Sads!"He said annoyed.

"Hi guys!"She said smiling. "Yeah,it's Sadie."

"Yeah Grace is here Schnapp."Sadie smirked and Grace blushed.

"I wanna talk to!"I said and grabbed his other AirPod.

"Millie!"He yelled again and I just smiled and put it on.

"Hi guys!"I said.

"Mills?"Finn asked.

"Yeah."I said.

"Girls I think you should give Caleb his AirPods,he's gonna lose."Gaten said.

"Yeah we don't really care."Sadie said.

"Please give them back to Caleb!"Gaten said.

"Shit!"I heard Caleb yell.

"They just killed him."I chuckled .

"Yeah we know that Millie,but thanks to you two now he's dead and we're probably gonna lose the game,and maybe you think it's funny but it's not for us okay? Because we were scoring our fucking record so just go back to your country to annoy people!"Gaten yelled.

"Okay."I mumbled shocked. "Sorry"

I gave the AirPod back to Caleb before any of them could say anything,receiving a sweet Thanks from Caleb,and I just nodded.

I couldn't believe what he told me,to go back to my country.

I grabbed my purse.

"Mills wait."Sadie said after giving the AirPod back to Caleb. "He was just nervous okay?"

"Yeah sure."I said and opened the door followed by the three girls.

They followed me until we reached my house.

"Girls."I said. "I really appreciate your support and I'm not mad at you Okay?I just need some time alone"

Maddie sighed. "Okay"

"Thanks."I smiled.

They smiled back.

"I'll call you later okay?"Sadie said and I nodded.

And then they just walked away.

I walked inside my house and saw my parents fighting for the first time in a while.

They were yelling very loud and I just locked myself in my room trying to avoid the situation.

I sat on the sit under my window and looked outside as a tear rolled down my cheek.

I walked to my bed and laid down hoping it would all disappear for a while.

I turned on my TV and started watching some random movie.

I cuddled and kept crying in silence as I heard my parents yell.

Then I heard a knock on my window and I turned around and saw a curly haired boy.

I turned around again hoping he would leave.

Then he knocked again and I gave up and opened the window.

"Finn leave please."I said wiping my tears away.

"No."He said walking in and closing the window as I walked back to my bed.

I cuddled again facing the opposite side to Finn.

"Hey."He said and rested his hand on my shoulder. "Look at me."

I slowly turned around.

"About what Gaten said..."He started saying. "Just ignore him,he doesn't know what he's saying when he loses at games."

I looked up at him for the first time.

"I don't want you to go back to your country."He chuckled. "I don't even want you to leave when we're together"

I smiled,a soft smile.

Then my parents started yelling again.

"Finn."I whispered.

"Mm?"He asked laying next to me.

"My parents are fighting again,in Christmas."I said trying my best not to cry.

He wrapped his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder-chest.

"It's all gonna be okay."He said. "I promise"

I nodded and felt tears falling down again.

I felt his grip tighten around me giving me warmth.

"I don't want them to divorce."I said looking up at him.

He just sighed and I looked back down and felt him kiss my forehead.

Then I heard my mom run upstairs. "I hate you Donald!You're always at work!You never have time for us!"She yelled.

"I'm the bad one?"He yelled back. "I work to make money to live in good conditions okay,Kelly?!"

I closed my eyes with all my strength and felt Finn place his hand on my ear so I didn't hear.

I just fell asleep,and forgot about everything else.

Finn was just so sweet to me always,maybe the girls were right,he could be my perfect first.