The first day of Beacon Academy School "Meeting the teams" part one

Ruby: To the presents!

"Camile's point View"

*Camile had woke up to the feel of the warm sun and sound of her classmates footsteps outside her dorm. She groans as she turn over as the cover begun slipping then she fell out of bed wrap up. Squirming before getting loose she got up to get ready for the day. Brushing her teeth, washing her face, then getting a shower in before grabbing her things dress in school unform and running out the door putting on her shoes. Camile had went to the cafeteria for breakfast when an announcement came on.*

Glynda's voice: May Miss Camile and Mr FrostWing come to the combat arena at once," She spoke loudly over the chatter of students who were eating breakfast before their classes. "Mr FrostWing and Miss Camile please report to the combat arena. Thank you."

*And with that the announcement cut off. Camile look around to see a guy around 18 with black hair and a tan getting up.*

Camile thought "Hey that must be the FrostWing guy Miss Glynda spoke about. Guess I'm not the only newbie here."

*As Camile stood up to approach him when a guy they call Sven trip her.*

Camile: Hey," Camile was falling when everything froze.

"FrostWing's point view"

*I had just awaken from my sleep as the sun glided over me in rays of brightness. I yawn stretching as I sat up. I had a clock on my desk with some cloths droop over a chair my guess is uniforms. The time is 7:30am so I decide to go ahead and get in the shower while doing the usually morning routine. After doing that and getting dress in the uniforms I decide to head to the cafeteria since I had some time left. On my way to the cafeteria I see tons of intersing people including team RWBY and team JPNR and a few others to. As I'm sitting there eating a bowl of oatmeal a girl who looks a bit young enters with amber like hair. As she gathers her food and eat a bit. She seem new like me, so I was relive.*

"At least I won't have to worry about facing these challenges alone. Maybe we could be friends."

*As I eat a Apple an announcement turns on.*

Glynda's voice: May Miss Camile and Mr FrostWing come to the combat arena at once," she spoke loudly over the chatter of students eating breakfast. "Mr FrostWing and Miss Camile please report to the combat arena. Thank you."

*The announcement cut off. I sign feeling it'll be a waste of a apple as I start to stand getting ready to leave. I then notice the amber hair girl was walking when my guess the bully of the school Sven trip her. Not wanting her to get hurt I use my semblance again stopping time for a minimal of 5 minutes. Everything slow to a stop as I race over to carefully move her out of harms way when time started again and Sven and his lackies were laughing before they realize she was gone. Honestly someone should teach him manners. I look to the girl as I catches her seeing her lose balance.*

FrostWing: are you okay," He query looking to the girl.

"No one's view"

*Camile looks around in shock confuse as to what happen.*

Camile: how did I, " Camile start as FrostWinf smile friendly.

FrostWing: sorry about that,"he said rubbing the nape of his neck. "See I stop time just for a brief moment to get you out of there. I didn't want you to hurt yourself. Are you okay? My name's FrostWing by the way.

*He extended his hand to shake hers as Camile look stung. He save her and could stop time.
"How awesome is that?!" Camile realize she was in thought before gratefully shaking his hand.*