Ch 6

[Ren's Birthday coming soon!!]
[Omg I'm sorry I didn't even notice it's been days since I updated]

Ren unlocked the front door as him and Jr walked in. Closing the door with lock after entering Jr was looking around a little amazed. Ren watched him just look around.

"Do you live alone?" Jr asked

"Yeah" Ren replied

Jr turned around to see Ren walk into the kitchen as he followed him. Ren looked over at Jr who stood behind him, as he pulled two cups out he wanted to make something to drink. Instead Jr wrapped his arms around Ren's waist.

"What are you doing?" Ren asked

"Well I'm about to be doing you" Jr replied kissing Ren's neck

Ren blushed as he turned around to face Jr who smiled softly at him, he pecked Ren's lips. Ren took a deep breath as he wrapped his arms around Jr's neck as they kissed passionately. Their lips perfectly moved with each other, Jr won dominance picking up Ren.

Sitting him on top of the kitchen counter he pulled back taking of his and Ren's shirt. Jr lightly blushed as he kissed on Ren's neck moving down to his chest Jr looked up at Ren's blushing cheek he had his eyes close.

Jr smiled as he closed his own eyes and licked on his nipple lightly he swirled around his tounge, then started to suck with his free hand Jr began pinching and pulling Ren's other nipple.

"Mm.. mmm" Ren moaned

Jr switched nipple as he sucked and swirled his tounge on the other one his free hand roamed down his chest passed his stomach stopping at his pants, moved back Jr looked down.

"Are you ready?" Jr asked

"H..hurry up" Ren replied looking away

Jr smirked as he unbuttoned Ren's pants pulling his 🍆 rubbing it with his hands Ren put his hands on Jr's shoulders

"Mm.. mmmm" Ren moaned lightly

Jr opened his mouth to take Ren full on surprising Ren as he sucked on his 🍆 Jr bobbed his head back and forth

"Ahh ah Jr wa..wait ahh" Ren moaned

Jr ignored him as he keep sucking moving faster he groaned "mmm"  Jr could feel the throbbing coming from Ren's 🍆 as he moved back looking up at Ren pleasure face he unbuttoned his own pants taking them and his boxers off Ren looked over blushing.

Ren got off the counter and down on his knees, Jr was a little shocked when Ren took in his 🥖 starting to bob his head back and forth Jr blushed

"Ahh ahh" his moaned softly

Ren moved faster, feeling Jr's 🥖 throb he moved back and licked the tip while rubbing on it

"Ah ahh I'll cum mmm if you don't stop" Jr said in between moan's

"Good" Ren replied as he stop moving away Jr smirked at him as he picked up Ren and layed him on the kitchen table, Ren watched with widen eyes as Jr rubbed his tip around Ren's entrance.

"W..wait we're on the table" Ren stated

"I can't hold back anymore Ren" Jr replied

As he said those words he pushed inside of Ren, thrusting his hip in and out slowly for him to adjust.

"Ahh ahhh" Ren moaned wrapping his arms around Jr's neck

Jr thrusted in deeper and faster, every movement heated them even more. Ren moaned out wrapping his legs around Jr's waist pushing him in more.

"Ahh ahhh Jr ahh Mm I can..can't" Ren moaned

"Mm ahh I'm close" Jr groaned

Ren cried out when Jr hit a spot inside of him as made him feel as if he was melting, Jr wrapped his arms around Ren pushing him down as he thrusted one last time cumming inside of him.

"Ahh!" Ren cried out as he felt the hot liquid fill his insides. Jr pulled out and moved back as some of the liquid drip on the floor Ren looked down at Jr who was also covered with cum. 

"I.. I'm sorry I didn't mean.. to cum all over you" Ren said out of breath

"It's okay" Jr replied as well out of breath

The two cleaned up the mess they made before changing into clean clothes and leaving the dirty ones in the washing machine. Ren made sure there wasn't any thing left when he walked back inside his room.

Jr was already laying in bed waiting for him, hoping in the blanket Ren smiled softly at Jr who was smiling back brightly.

"Goodnight" Ren said turning around facing away from Jr

"Goodnight" Jr replied wrapping his arms around Ren