Chapter 1

Y/n POV:

I smiled to myself in the mirror as I put on my outfit for the first day at my new school. I was excited but let's just say I was also really nervous. (Your outfit looks like this)

I mean it's my first day of school without friends or anybody in general, let's just say I wasn't the most confident of people right now

I mean it's my first day of school without friends or anybody in general, let's just say I wasn't the most confident of people right now. I finished my makeup and ran down the stairs not wanting to be late. But as I was going down the stairs I tripped and landed with a thud.

"Oh Y/n are you okay!" My mom yelled from the kitchen.

I quickly stood up and yelled back.

"I'm fine mom!"

Then I quickly rushed out the door so I wouldn't be late on my first day.

Time skip...

When I arrived at school I immediately went into the office to get my schedule. My first class was history with Mr. Kim. I quickly went to find my class to avoid meeting people.

"Hmm I need room 203," I mumbled under my breathe, "room 199, 200, 201, 20..."

Thud I fell to the ground.

"Ughhhh" the person I collided with groaned.

I looked down at the person next to me on the ground and immediately blushed bright red. He was hot! I mean I just bonked heads with the cutest guy I've ever seen in my entire life. When he saw me blush he smirked in recognition which didn't help my situation.

"Oh are you okay? I'm so sorry I'm just so clumsy and I wasn't looking where I was going..."

"It's fine, I've never seen you around here are you new?" He asked.

I nodded in response which made his smile widen.

"Well then in that case, my names Kim Mingyu, what's your name?" Mingyu asked while smirking widely.

I immediately blushed.

"I-I'm Y/-n" I managed to stutter out.

Mingyu laughed in response apparently finding my struggle funny.

*Ringgg* the bell that I assumed signaled first period was starting to go off. I panicked and immediately picked up my stuff and ran for room 203.

So here's the first chapter I (J)hoped you liked it. Sorry not sorry I had to. Just Incase you wondered We also like bts. As in we I mean me and my friend. Bye we'll update soon.

Love, Authornim! See you soon! 😁