My Life!!! "The Truth"

I was taken away from my birth mom because of the drugs she was doing. When I was with her she had taken a needle and inserted some cocaine into me. DCFS took me away from her when I was 4 years old. I was adopted by Ernie and Elizabeth Goddard. While I was living with them when I was young everything was fine. When I got into middle school I was being bullied non stop and wanting to end my life. For 11 1/2 years my adoptive dad would molest me whenever everyone else went to sleep or went out. He would hit me and punish me if I tried to tell on him. No matter what I did he always was there to stop me from telling. Finally he wasn't home one day and I went up to my mom and asked her what would you do if I told you that daddy was touching me. She said he would never do that honey he loves you and I was like I know mommy I was just wondering what you would say. So it kept on going and going and finally my sisters had my back and helped me tell my mom everything. She finally believed me. A court case was opened. I didn't have to go to court because he pled guilty and got 10 to more years. So as life went on I was put into therapy and to see a psychiatrist. They diagnosed me with depression, ADD, ADHD, and anxiety. They tried to give me pills to help me but nothing would work. My mom started dating this guy named Jeff who I a little later learned that he had a criminal record.  When he walked into our life it was a living hell. He would mentally and physically abuse me. I couldn't take it anymore. I tried to take my life so many times. I was finally put into Childrens Hospital.  I stayed there for about two weeks.  I got back home and my life continued to be a living hell. Finally in December my mom kicked me out.  I was homeless for 3 months. During those three months I was raped and I am now 31 weeks and 4 days pregnant.  I now have an amazing fiancée and live with the three moat amazing people whom I consider my family. I am living my life to the best of my ability and getting ready to raise my beautiful babygurl Baby Arabella Marie-Machelle. The End..... (for now)