Lie

I was sitting on my couch waiting…

I was sitting on my couch waiting….waiting to see if anything would happen. Maybe I’ll never see Frodo, Sam, or Smeagol again….but what if it's still possible? And possible it was.

A light began to flicker on the T.V screen. This caught my attention. Suddenly a huge swirling hole with bright harsh light beamed in and out the screen. The light filled the entire dark room.

Hopefully my family was asleep and wouldn’t wake up and witness what was happening. I stood up from the couch. This was unbelievable.

Could it be? I approached my T.V and stook a hand out towards the T.V. My hand touches the screen, and it went through and I found myself losing my balance and I fell right in. And with that, everything went pitch black. I found myself losing consciousness….

I felt myself collide with the ground. I heard loud sounds  of violent rushing winds, and powerful thunder. I was already getting soaked and wet...but y’know, despite this crazy weather….this spot is quite comfy! So…..yeah, I went to sleep without a care in the world!

I eventually wake back up, feeling quite freezing. Yep….I regret my decision to rest here for who knows how long.

I stand up on my two feet, and look around my surroundings. I was out in the open where countless long trees surrounded me. There were mountains leading up the hills.  

As I was observing my environment, I saw someone who seemed to be sitting right on top the ledge to what was a cliff.  

________________________________

“Sigh….where's Mr.Frodo?! He hasn’t come back yet!” Sam worries within the cave with Smeagol.

“Stupid fat Hobbite shouldn’t have let master go out…” growled Smeagol.

“If you could be good for once, please stay here. I’m going out to find Mr.Frodo.” decided Sam. He was sick of waiting out in the cave, doing absolutely nothing. He needed to find Frodo and make sure he was safe.

“Oh, are you? In the cold, wet rain?” Teased Smeagol. “If that’s what it takes to find him.” With that Sam heads out of the cave, in search of the ring bearer.

FRODO?!” called sam. “FRODO, WHERE ARE YOU?!”

Frodo was still sitting on the cliff, and was shivering from the rain. His hoodie to his cloak protected his head from the downfall.

I finally made it on top the cliff. But my eyes immediately shot out wide. The person who was sitting up here…. it looked like Frodo! But in the cold, wet, harsh rain?! What does he think he's doing?!

“Frodo!” I called and ran up to him. The boy turns his gaze to become fixed onto mine. But his eyes go wide just the same as mine just did.