Hope Fails

Meanwhile in the world of Middle Earth, Smeagol was still leading the way into Mordor and eventually, to Mount Doom

“I wonder if it’s around tea time?” Sam mentions aloud. “Or at least in decent places where there's still tea time.” Sam added.

“Weir not in decent places.” Gollum glared at Sam, before turning his attention away. Frodo stops in his tracks.

“Mr.Frodo?” Sam calls out, wondering what was up. Frodo was silent as if he couldn’t speak or maybe hesitating to speak. “I-It’s just a feeling. I don’t think I’ll be coming back.”

With this being said, Sam approaches  Frodo, giving him his full attention. “Yes, you will. of course you will. that's just more than thinking...weir going there and back again. just like Mr.Bilbo. you’ll see.” Sam gives Frodo a smile, except Frodo doesn't return one.

“I think these lands were once part of the kingdom of Gondor.”Frodo approaches a huge and tall statue. “Long ago….when there was a king.”

The statue had its head missing but when Frodo and Sam, with Smeagol began to pass it by, Sam spotted, while the sun peeked out,  the missing head of the statue laying on the ground nearby. And it was wearing a flower crown on its head. “Look, Mr.Frodo.” Sam points at his discovery. Froo turned his head to take a look.

“The King’s got a crown again.” Sam once again, returns his gaze to Frodo while giving a smile. This time, Frodo managed to give a small smile back. But the sunlight got hidden behind the clouds and once again, the place grew dark and gloomy once more.

“Come on Hobbites, mustn't stop now, this way!” calls Smeagol from afar. The group of three continues on with the Smeagol.

Frodo, Sam, and Smeagol stayed inside a very small cave for the night. There weren't any tunnels or anything like that. though there was a lot of space for everyone. It was very cloudy and was raining quite hard out. There was also the sound of powerful thunder... the rain continued to pound against the ground with all it's might. But Frodo, Sam, and Smeagol were safe from the storm, inside the cave.

“Good thing we got here when we did. and found this small cave. But it does have quite a bit of space.” mentions Sam. “Lembas bread?” He offers.

“Sam, I…” Frodo had his gaze altered from Sam's but Sam could tell as clear as day, that Frodo was worried about something.

"What is Mr.Frodo?” “

I-I need to go somewhere.”Frodo answered slowly, trying to search for the right words to give.

“What might you mean by that?” Sam didn't quite understand what Frodo was trying to say.

“I….I mean….I need to go. But I'll be right back.” Frodo began to turn around and out the cave.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” yelled Sam as he ran after Frodo right before he left and spun him around with a firm grip on his friends shoulder.

“YOU CAN’T! IT’S RAINING OUT THERE!”

Frodo was silent for a short moment, but his remained altered. “I...I know, Sam…I...theres somewhere I need to go.”repeated Frodo.  

“You’ll catch a cold!!” Sam Scoulds.

“I promise...I’ll be right back.” Frodo returns his gaze with Sam's as he made his promise before heading out into the cold hard that shook the earth.

HEY! MR.FRODO!! WAIT!! COME BACK!!” Sam yelled out for the haffling. But Frodo didn’t turn around, he just kept going. He kept going until he found a nice cliff to sit upon by the ledge.

He sat there, allowing the cold freezing and harsh winds to blow at him. The Thunder crashing upon the earth would not ease.

Water came sliding down Frodo’s cheek. He assumed it was just the rain, but no. It was a tear. From him.

 Frodo eventually found himself sobbing as he buried his hands into his face. The loss of their fellow friend was hard on the poor little Hobbit.