Prolouge

My vision was beginning to get so bad, Frodo was barely in my sight

My vision was beginning to get so bad, Frodo was barely in my sight. “Frodo…!” I cried as I feared the worse was about to happen. Frodo grabs me into a close and comforting hug.

“You’ll be ok, alright?! I’m not going to let you die!!”

Die? please don’t tell me for some reason I'm completely unaware of, that I was about to die? But soon after a tear of Frodo’s landed onto my cheek, I vanish out of thin air.

SALLY!”

I jolt up startled. I was inside School in my Social Studies class. I'm in 8th grade at the moment. But anyway, my Teacher was standing in front of my desk and everyone was staring at me. And I seriously don't enjoy to be stared at.

“There's no sleeping in this class. If you go to sleep again, I’ll have to have you stand up for the rest of the Bell” she tells me sternly before approaching the board to continue her job and teach the students, including me.

I dreamt about the last moment I had with Frodo. The very last time I saw him. I haven’t seen him since. but I always remind myself that it was no dream. What happened was real. It had to been. But sometimes I wonder….will I really ever see Frodo, Sam, and Smeagol again?

The week was soon over after three more days. It was now Friday. The School day has ended, and it was officially the Weekend for me. I was laying on top my bed at the moment, starting up at the ceiling. I was a night owl, who refused to go to sleep. But I couldn’t sleep even if I wanted.

Frodo, Sam, and Smeagol was trapped in my mind. I couldn’t stop thinking about them. I suppose I just wished I could just see them one last time….

I got out of bed and went in the living room. as I was walking in, I noticed something flash from the corner of my eye. Sitting on the coffee table in front of the T.V…. it was Frodo’s ring.  Coming from it, I could hear a dim voice speaking.

“Mr.Frodo?”

It sounded like Sam. I went over and decided to pick up the ring. Through the ring I saw a vision of Frodo crying. At first I thought he was smiling and laughing happily. But then I realized he was actually very upset.

“She’s dead.” I saw and heard Smeagol announce sadly. “She’s dead. we must move on. Come on, Hobbits.”

Smeagol began to lead the way once more, but with no followers. Frodo was still on the ground crying, and I saw Sam watching over him. But then..

YOU SHOULDN’T BE HERE!!!” A loud and powerful voice seemed to shake the earth around me and I found myself dropping the ring. But I saw it as clear as day…. before the ring had the chance to hit the ground, it vanished.

I was dumbfounded. I wondered if this was a sign that I would see them again. Or perhaps the ring appeared to show me that vision  so I'd know what happened to the three I left behind in Middle Earth...