(3)

Mackenzie followed the headmaster William Morgan, along with the elder hybrids into the conference hall. The headmaster had already warned her that the elders would be discussing or scolding what has happened and what will be required of her while staying at Hinderricks School.

When they left the train station, Mr. William Morgan mentioned some of the rules and guidelines that the school has. Of course Mackenzie wasn't listening, all she wanted to do was run. Running was all she knew. After the incident with her mother, her father would abuse her. She had shifted into her wolf at a young age. But what did that due? Only cause more harm towards herself. Her father would starve, drown, beat, and torture Kenzie. Luckily if you would call it luck, her father took his own life. Kenzie was then in and out of foster care. Her mother's best friend Sophia Winders was finally able to locate Kenzie to take her in. Unfortunately, Kenzie believed she was bad luck that would constantly bring Sophia to sorrow.

By the time Kenzie was 15, Sophia would continuously mention the Hinderricks School. Kenzie did try it for a few months, but a incident occurred. Long story short. One of the "mean boys" kept bullying her. When the class of defense began they were partnered up. He got cocky and well, Kenzie couldn't handle it any longer. The rules were simple no blood because there were fairly new vampires in the class. In short, Kenzie took a hold of the kid and with one bite. Well he had a painful death.

If a hybrid bites anyone, they begin to have seizures. If the hybrid gives the victim their own blood, then that victim has a chance of survival. Well, Kenzie didn't give the kid her blood. In fact she wouldn't let anyone get near him. He begged for forgiveness, but Kenzie didn't care. After he took his last breath everyone was silent.

When she realized what had happened she ran to her dorm, packed a few items, than bolted before the elders arrived. She's been running since then.

She was smart with the money she had with her. She slept in the woods or alleyways as a wolf. Hunt as a wolf. Some people would think she was a mixed husky and throw her scrapes. Although Kenzie would constantly have trouble with the law. Stealing, breaking an entrance, vandalism, fighting, you name it she probably did it or thought about doing it.

Well that's a little back ground information about Mackenzie.

Mackenzie POV

Entering the school grounds felt so odd. It still looked the same. With its prestigious enormous white fences and grey gates. Still so secretive as always. Only creatures like myself is allowed to attend this school.

"Listen, Mackenzie, when we enter through those gates. We're going to be greeted with a mob of people. If you don't want to go in there cuffed and heavily surround. I expect you to withdraw from lashing out. Do you understand?" The Morgan guy said. He was trying to be so concerned for me, but I really knew he would of liked to put the resistance cuffs on me.

"Whatever." I said while rolling my eyes.

The gates began to open as we walked through, I was actually surprised to see all the different creatures that had formed into a crowd. I couldn't let that show on my face though. My heightened sense could pick up on mermaids, vampires, witch's, fairies, werewolves, a few hybrids, some shape shifters and other creatures I haven't smelt before.

'Isn't that the hybrid who killed her entire family?' Someone said.

'I'd tap that, even if she could rip my dick off.' Another said. That one was kinda funny. It's true.