9: INFATUATED?

"ehhhh that bunny aissh"Momo cursed"Its your fault Mo you didnt ask your cousin though"

SANA'S POV

"guys  i think its getting late  now we should go now" i said as the two nod their head "bid goodbye to your noona's Yoon" "Bye Noona's" Yoon said and kiss the two....the two having the same direction both go together so me and Yoon rode a bus..

....while in the bus there was fresh silence when Yoon spoke up"Noona?.....ahhh ..about your conversation awhile with the noona's who is Tzuyu?""ahh its my classmate Yoon"i respond....."hmmm why you ask?" "Nothing its just familiar" he said and i nod...then my phone buzz

Minaripengu🎮🎮

Let's go out sometime's.....its really fun😊
Yeahh we will😂..Btw..where are you now?
Ahh were still on our way though Momo has been eating for the whole ride
Hahahha you should stop her ....she might get sick because of food
Yeaah hahaha bye see you tomorrow
Bye

And hung up......the bus stop and we walk out of the bus then going to our house....i was about to open the door when it open  first...revealing our stepmother who's only wearing her undergarments then i covered Yoon's eyes"where have you been stupids?"she ask while raising her left brow"aahhh " i stuttered"WHERE?" she yelled angrily"in my friends house" "so your having  fun there right?....well now GO AND COOK US FOODS" she yelled again and let us enter the house "Yoon go to your room"i whisper and i ran to the kitchen ....

I finish cooking and went to my room to change my clothes ...when i pass by my stepmom's room i heard a moan inside...i just forget it and went upstairs......i took a bath and wear my clothes when i was done i walk to Yoon's room when i enter i saw him making his assignment and i help him of course

"Noona when can we pay my school fees?" he suddenly ask"Can we just pay it next week honey Noona doesn't get her salary yet " "okay noona"he said while nodding

"Goodnight Yoon "i said and kiss his forehead forgeting our dinner and i sleep to

AUTHOR'S POV

The next morning the siblings dress up already ready for school
......Sana is now on her classroom..its almost time when she reach her school thanks to the man who offer her a ride ...she didn't even meet her besties since she's late ....so she's currently sitting on her chair right now listening to the teacher...well not really... Cuz she's wondering why the girl beside her is still not there....yes its Tzuyu...'maybe she's sick 'Sana wondered 

The door of her classroom suddenly open revealing a tall girl wearing a hoodie jacket still the hood on her head"Im sorry ma'am im late" Tzuyu said looking on the floor then bow for respect"why can't you look at me directly Miss Chou"the teacher ask"im sick ma'am" Tzuyu answered"hmm okay plss go to your chair now"the teacher said the she directly go to her chair still looking down ...as she sit on her chair making the girl beside her smile "Goodmorning Tzuyu" Sana greeted happily"yeahh goodmorning too"Tzuyu greeted back with a cold tone still looking on the floor not wanting every classmates to look on her face "Tzuyu why are you not looking at me"Sana ask making Tzuyu nervous "ahh its just.."Tzuyu didn't even finish her sentence when Sana tilted her head making her face her "Ohhhh Mmyy---..." Sana cutly yelled because Tzuyu cover her mouth "Miss Minatozaki and Miss Chou what is that" the teacher ask " its nothing ma'am"Tzuyu said still facing Sana"Quiet"Tzuyu whispered and remove her hand on Sana's mouth ...Sana then nod....Sana saw many bruises and cuts on her face well not really cuts ...it looks like cuts though well forget it shit...

The bell rang making Sana pull Tzuyu to the school clinic ...the nurse was about to clean the shits on Tzuyu's face when Sana stop her "ahh i can take care of her" the nurse then go out making the two only inside the room......"what happen Tzu?"Sana ask while cleaning the bruises on Tzuyu's face"ahh i just got in a fight  this morning"Tzuyu answered "Ouchhh shit it hurts" Tzuyu cursed there " "be carefull next time "Sana warned 'its your fault though ..i think im infatuated with you"Tzuyu said on her mind.....Sana then put the bandaids on her bruises and kiss it...making Tzuyu shock ..Sana act like it was nothing ..well it was  really nothing for her since she do that to Yoon " ahh ah why do you kiss me Sana?" Tzuyu ask stuttering "Hmm? I didn't its the bandaids i kiss"Sana answered innocently " but still on–" Tzuyu got off " as i said once again Tzu ,its the bandaid i kiss" Sana answered ' your really a pabo tzu think of it first ' Tzuyu cursed on her mind "hhhmmm"
'You got me confused'

The then go out of the school clinic...since they still have a time for reccess  the two then head in the school canteen to buy foods .....Tzuyu then let Sana order their foods while she's finding a table for the two of them,...when she find one she sit comfortably on the chair while looking on the girl who's going towards her with foods "Here you go ice prince"Sana joked when she place the foods infront of Tzu... Sana just bring one sandwich and two juice"ehh ice prince?"..Sana then gave her the juice and sandwich while she take the juice"Yes?....you look handsome even if your a girl and your cold towards other"Sana said trully ....who the fuck said that Tzuyu is ugly ......when she can make you drool for a second right.... Tzuyu just nod at her with confused "eat now Tzu or we're going to be late"Sana spoke and sip her juice" why you don't have sandwich?" Tzuyu ask"im saving money for my brother" Tzuyu then cut the sandwich into two using her hands "we should share"she said and gave Sana the half of it.."Thanks"that's what Sana could only say....when they finish their foods they are now heading the music club ....they reach their room exactly when the bell rang....the music club teacher then enter and" Announcement there wil be ah.........."

..........Thanks for reading guys.........
😊😊😇