A little start

"You're a little late, and i'm already torn..." 

                                                                                    8.

I opened my eyes and saw the boys looking at me. I couldn't remember anything. The last thing I remembered was a girl shouting at me while I was in my deep thoughts. Why did they shout at me ? Did I do something bad ? And why was I at the hospital ? I started to get really scared but the smiles of the boys when they saw me open my eyes reassured me a bit. 

"Wha-" I wanted to talk but my voice cracked. I couldn't talk right now. 

I think Liam felt what I was trying to do because he gave me a cup of water. I finished it in a couple of seconds. I was breathing heavily. I touched my stomach and screeched. Why the hell did my skin burn like that ? 

"What-" I started to ask again but I started coughing. 

Why the hell did I do to have such a bad health ? 

"What have I done ?" I asked, this time without coughing. 

The boys started looking at each other. They probably didn't know what to say. Or maybe they were too afraid to tell me. Was it THAT bad ? Was I injured badly ? 

This time again, I began to scold. Everything was my fault. If I didn't go out without telling the boys,   nothing of this would have happened. I was so angry at myself. Liam must hated me more because of all of this. 

Finally, after a couple of seconds glaring at each other, Niall finally spoke up:

"Yeah... In fact, you've done nothing wrong. You were just go out for a walk and-" Niall began but Liam cut him off.

"Which I would have like you to tell me about." He smiled.

Why wasn't he angry at me ? I ruined everything. Again. I couldn't stop disturbing people's life. Maybe I should go lost myself in a wood. Nobody would even notice that I would be gone. And I'm pretty sure it would help everybody. Maybe I should go kill myself somewhere. I'm sure the girls who were shouting at me last night would be happy about it. 

"Some people attacked you," Niall continued. "You were bleeding a lot on me when I carried you..." 

He continued talking about my condition but I didn't listen to him. What did he say ? He carried me ? Why the hell would he do that ? He could've let me there and never think to me again. I thought he didn't care. I thought nobody cared. 

Suddenly, all the thoughts from yesterday came back. The girls hitting me and saying that this is the only thing I should have fore dating Niall and making Liam angry. I blushed at this thought. I wasn't dating Niall ! I'm pretty sure he didn't even like me... Well, we almost kissed but I'm sure that for him, it didn't mean anything. 

"Why did you carry me ?" I asked.

"Why wouldn't I ?" He asked me back, surprised.

"Well... You should've let me there and never think to me ever again." I said, sadly. 

Every eyes in the room widened. What did I say ? I was just speaking my mind up. They should have done it. I didn't deserve anybody caring about me. I was a desaster on two feet. 

"As much as I love the thought Andrea," Liam started, smiling, "Mom would've kill me." He continued, "Plus, I love you little sister." He finished, giving me a huge hug.

What did he say ? He said he like me ? My eyes suddenly began to water and I started to sob lightly into Liam's shoulder. I thought nobody cared. I thought nobody loved me here, I thought I was all alone.