Fear

"Forget about the clock that's ti-ti-ticking"

                                                                                       2.

I was about the see my older brother again ! It's been like six months without seeing him and I was impatient. I uttered cries of joy and when I saw a tall men with my name written on his paper in front of him, I was a bit desapointed. No, my older brother didn't take me at the airport, his chauffeur did for him. I thought that he would do ! I was his sister, wasn't I ? I wasn't special enough for him. As I continued mope, I walked to the car. His chauffeur opened the door of the car for me and pushed me inside. It was darker than the outside so I wasn't able to see nothing. Two arms surrounded my waist and I started screaming.

"Let me go!" I heard a laugh and I knew it was Liam.

I gave him a big hug.

"I'm happy to see you again !" I almost screamed in his ear. "I'm happy too !" He replied, smiling. "I thought you forgot me when I saw your chauffeur at your place."

He started laughing so hard that I almost heard his stomach twist.

"It isn't my chauffeur !" He laughed again. "It's Paul, our bodyguard."

He was almost dying of laughter. I felt my cheeks blushed."This is not funny !" I said, a bit laughing too. "I thought you forgot me."

He stopped smiling for a second.

"How can you think I can forget you Andrea ?" He replied, sincerely. "I don't know..."

A tear slowly started to stream down on my face. I really was affraid to loose him. I loved him so much. To live far away from him was breaking my heart but I couldn't just tell him to stop his dream and his carrer for me. He loved so much what he was doing. Singing, meeting new fans everyday. He, and the boys, had such of a big impact on so many girls around the world ! It was incredible.

I suddenly thought about the other boys. Where were they ? They were supposed to come with my brother, no ?

"Liam, where are the other lads ? I mean, I'm happy to see you alone, but they weren't suppose to come with you ?" " Well yes, but I asked them to stay at the house, I wanted to see you first."

I think that I wasn't the only one who missed the other. We were both missing each other and if I didn't talk to my mom about it, none of us would see each other at this moment. What a chance I did ! 

"So, we stay here or... We go to the house ?" I asked Liam.

He told the real chauffeur to go to the house.

"I was wondering, why do Paul take me at the airport ?" I was really curious about that. "Well, now that I'm famous, I can't walk outside normaly... I'm forced to sign autographs and to make pictures with the fans. I wanted to have time to spend with you without seeing all of the fans in your back and all of the paparazzis taking pictures of us..." 

He wasn't even thinking he was superior to the others, he was really serious. Was it a good idea to live with my brother for the year ? I would be in all of the magazine until now. 

________________________________________________

So there it is, Andrea see her brother that she missed so much !

Happy ? I hope so :) I wanted to make you guys another chapter

because I can't be on the computer for the next week, I'm going to 

a trip :P So, hope you liked it :D -Fae