Chapter 2

Sooooooooo..... I have a fan :3

Another picture of Paige on the side(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paige's POV:

Why can't he just leave me alone. I want to just see my brother. I don't care about anyone but him. Why did I have to go to that stupid sleepover?? I didn't even like the girl but I just had to be popular. Sigh. I miss him. I miss my buddy. All I have here is a journal and a pen. Then it hits me. I can write a letter to someone, anyone telling them I'm here. I run to grab the pen and journal and return to my seat on the couch and glance up at the TV to see a picture of me from when I was thirteen. I looked at everything on there and the reward was forty million dollars and in the corner it says 'Sponsored by One Direction'. After the scream with my face and information fades away a video of Liam is played and he just begs for whoever has me to just return me safely. He says if anyone seriously has me to meet him at the Brunswick Hotel **(IDK IF THAT'S A REAL HOTEL OR NOT...)** in New York City at 6:00pm and they will receive the forty million dollars and there will be NO COPS. And he begs the fans and paparazzi to stay away for the sake of his sister. Me. He still cares, he didn't forget about me. This just makes me smile. Though my smile quickly fades as Greggory runs down the stairs to yank me up by my hair and pull me up the stairs, through his house and out the door into his car. I start to wonder, is he taking me to my brother??

Liam's POV:

I know making that video was a bit of a risk but I need to find her. I need to hug her again. I need to know she's safe. The boys had actually put that TV message together I just had to say the facts. The boys were going to be in the lobby looking just to make sure I was okay the whole time. The boys were so supportive of me finding Paige that they pulled together all their saving and most of the tour money and donations to make a reward of forty million dollars! This is why I call them all my brothers.

Paige's POV:

With that speech though, Liam shocked me. I thought they forgot about me. There hadn't been anything about me since the one year anniversary of my disappearance where almost everyone thought I was dead. "I know you don't deserve this but I'm gonna bring you to that meeting. We're driving the whole way so if you gotta pee, pee in that bucket. Don't talk to me at all. I don't wanna hear your ugly voice. I'm going to go there for the money. Don't tell them anything about me or I'll find you again and kill you all, your brother, his friends, your family and you. Understood?" I nodded my head so he wouldn't scream at me for already breaking his rule of no talking. He was taking me to my brother. I was going to see Liam again. I cried again, except this time tears of joy. I can't wait to see Nicola and Ruth, and my parents, but oh my God, Liam. I can meet the rest of One Direction too! I seriously can't wait! "Oh and you need to change into that outfit in the paper bag on the floor. Change now so I don't have to wait later." He said pointing to the floor in the backseat. I scooted over and and pulled out a tank top, a sweatshirt with a hood and a pair of skinny jeans (outfit over there>>). I know it seems like a decent outfit but when you have scars all over, you don't wanna rub denim all over them. I pulled off my baggy shorts and started pulling up the skinny jeans as I winced at the pain numerous times. I then quickly pulled the T-shirt over my head and replaced it with a tank top. I pulled the sweatshirt over my head before resting my head against the window. I'm going home.

Geggory's POV:

I don't know if I exactly want to let her go. But I know I'm never going to get a reward like this again. I can always take another girl. I could honestly care less about what happens to Paige. She's a slut. Forty million dollars will do so much more for me. Shit, it's already 4:30pm. He better wait there. I need that money.

Paige's POV:

We pulled up to the hotel at 5:57pm but Greggory turned to me and started kissing me, then making out and then he was grabbing me until his alarm went off for 6:00pm. He raped me one last time before he opened the door and pulled up my hood. He walked towards Liam and pulled a knife to my neck. "Give me the money or she dies." Greggory said with no expression on his face. "O-Okay..." He stutters and pulled a briefcase from underneath the bench and held it out for him. "Can I have my sister now? Please" Liam begged as Greggory snatched the briefcase and ran towards the car, leaving me behind. Liam ran towards me and pulled me into a giant hug and I hugged him back until it hurt and I whined. "What's wrong???" He asked pulling away from the hug, panic in his voice. "It just hurts..." I mumbled but pulled him in for another hug as the rest of One Direction came outside. "What did he do to you Paige?" Liam asked and I pulled away and lifted up my sleeves, showing them the large cuts up my arms. "And there's more..." I mumbled just wanting to see my whole family together again. "Did he...you know?" Liam asked slowly. I slowly nodded as I broke down into tears as I hugged Liam again and cried into his neck. It's so good to have him back.

Liam's POV:

I held Paige's crying body as I carried her up to mine and the boys room and I noticed she fell asleep. I gently laid her down on my own bed and pulled the covers over her. "Don't leave me. Please." She mumbled grabbing my hand. I sat down on the edge of the bed holding her hand and stroking my other hand through her hair. She needed a shower...when did she last have one? I don't care, it's her decision to shower when she wants to I guess... When I noticed her breathing was calm and even I left the edge of the bed and walked over to the boys. "She's beautiful." Harry said and all the other boys agreed with him.

Paige's POV:

When I woke up I looked over to see the boys on the couch watching TV, "Hey guys," I called not yet finished with what I was saying but I got hellos back at me. "Morning Sleeping Beauty," Harry said smirking in my direction. "Hi guys," I said kinda giggling, "Can I have a towel and toothbrush please., I probably stink." I hadn't showered or brushed my teeth since I was taken three years ago. Gross, I know. "Sure," Liam answered while getting up and going through his suitcase and pulled out a towel and new toothbrush. "Thanks..." I mumble and walk into the bathroom. I need clothes too. "Liam!" I yelled and there he was running to the door. "I need clothes. I don't have any pajamas." He ran back out and came back in with a suitcase. "The boys and I told our fashion director to bring some over for you." he finished looking at me and dropping the suitcase in front of me. "Thanks, Liam!" You're the best brother ever!" I smiled and pulled him into a big hug. "Thank you Paige! I love you," He said and I chuckled. "I love you too Liam but you need to leave soon because I gotta shower." I said and started going through my suitcase he just gave me and pulled out pajamas and underwear (and a bra). Liam just gives me a hug and leaves the room,. I lock the door behind him and take off my clothes and look in the mirror. I look horrible. I'm ugly all because of the monster Greggory. My life is ruined forever because of what he did to me. I had bags under my eyes and burns and cuts all over me and I was so skinny you could see my ribs and my hair was greasy and the split and dead ends were like crazy and my teeth were an ugly yellow. I turned around and hopped in the shower. I was in the shower for about an hour before I heard Harry knock on the door. "You okay, love?" I kind of chuckled, he seemed almost protective of me already. "Yeah, just dandy. I'll be right out." I hopped out of the shower and wrapped my towel around me pulling on my clothes carefully (outfit over there>>>). I quickly brushed my teeth and dragged my bag out with me. I walked over to the couch and plopped onto the boys my head on Harry and I spread across onto Liam, Louis and Zayn. Niall was grabbing some popcorn. "What do you want to watch, Paige?" Harry asked as he played with my long, and I mean long, hair. "TOY STORY 3! I NEVER GOT TO SEE IT!" I screamed as I giggled. It's true though. I didn't get to see it and I loved Toy Story. "Wow. What's the Payne's obsession with Toy Story?" Zayn asked looking at me and Liam with a questioning look. "We went tot he movies together to watch as a whole family and after that we wold always watch it throughout our childhood well Paige and I would always watch it. Why do you think I love the movie so much?" We laughed as we remembered those times. Niall then put the movie in and I sat up straight and cuddled into Liam just like how we would always do when we were younger. This was one of the best nights I've had in a long time!

After the movie was over I was sniffling but smiling at the same time. "That was so...AMAZING! I LOVE THAT MOVIE!" I screamed as I jumped around doing my lame dance moves and soon enough everyone joined me. Ten minutes later I plopped onto the couch and realized I'm starving. "I'M HUNGRY! Oh and Liam, I need a hair cut." I complained laughing at how the boys were still dancing and Louis was doing the screw the lightbulb and pat the dog. These boys...