Nick took another swing at Brian.

Brian ducked and looked angry, "Ok Nick, I've had enough.."

"Well that's good, so have we.. Lets eat girls,"Nick said casually, he and the mummy girls all smiled at Brian... Gross.. Their teeth!

"Nick, man, when was the last time you brushed?" The three wrapped teens advanced on Brian, and began taking steps backward,"I... I'm gonna tell your mom if you try to eat me, man! I mean it! Don't think I won't! Man!" Brian charged to the door again and began beating it again with all his might, this time the door swung open. Brian scrambled out and slammed the door behind him. He found something to block the doorway for the time being and took off running,"Man.. Teenagers, you give em' an inch, they try to eat you!"

Brian ran up the stairs and found himself in a dining hall, like the one he had seen earlier. There was a party going on. A whole lot of pretty girls in long elegant red dresses were sitting around a table, having dinner, or breakfast... or lunch.. Who knew what time it was anymore? All Brian knew was that he was hungry! The girls at the table still hadn't noticed him yet, he looked to see who was at the head of the table. It was A.J.! Would you look at the get up he was wearing! A.J. looked like a real phantom of the opera. He wore a black tux with long tails, and half his face was covered by a silver mask. He looked very serious and even elegant himself. He wore white gloves over his hands, and he appeared to be speaking in a very sophisticated manner. The girl seemed to be doting on his every word.

Brian walked to the head of the table,"Hey A.J, nice suit. You think you can hook me up with some eats?" Brian looked down the table,"Uh... never mind. Gross man. What is this stuff? Busted fruit, bones, spider webs, rats! Is this even wine man, it looks rancid... Ugh! It's blood!" Brian tilted a wine glass. A.J. looked at Brian in a cold, analytical way. He held his perfect gentleman composure.

He raised his hands, and the girls at the table rose.

"Hey, I like the power thing man, but uh... Come on. Nick's gone koo koo and tried to have me for dinner, and I have a sneaky feeling the others are around here too. After we find them all, we can go and...untie Nick... and then get out of here." Brian was going to say tie Nick up, but, he already was tied up. Hmm...

The girls began to close in on Brian.

"Fresh meat tonight girls,"A.J said in a deep voice.

"Well that sounds tasty, I think I might sit down and have some myself,"Brian said,"Do you mind if I take this seat right here. Since you're standing and all- Oh!! You guys want to eat me! I'm the fresh meat! What is it with you kids today, and trying to eat folks? First Nick, then you... Oh man!"Brian broke through the crowd and ran from the girls.

"After him girls,"A.J.'s voice said smoothly.

"Oh man!"Brian was being chased by the girls in a curved path around, and around the table, while A.J. sat at his head chair at the table looking on,"Help! A.J. call them off! A.J.!"

There was a door, Brian took a detour, and dove under the table, then ran for it. It was stuck! No! Brian began banging against it. These doors needed oil!! The caretaker of this place should be drug out into the street and shot! Or maybe something in here ate him. Open, open, open! The door exploded open. Brian tumbled to the other side and shut the door quickly. He spotted a hammer and nails, he grabbed for them and began nailing the door shut along with a few of his fingers.

He slid down the door when he was done breathing heavily. He could feel the girls banging on the door from the other side. Man, what has gotten into these kids lately? Trying to eat people and all... Nick had it wrong, it wasn't the crazy- bus-driver-zombie-monster-thingy that probably ate Howie... It was probably Nick who ate Howie, or A..J.! Stupid greedy kids! If they were that hungry they should have eaten before we left the bus! Brian wiped the sweat from his forehead, then he looked up to finally examine his surroundings. It was dark in this room. It was done richly with lots of velvet. A red velvet carpet led to... to... a coffin... Oh man! Brian had had it with coffins! If he saw Nick again today, and he tried that eating thing again, Brian was gonna karaticize his behind. Brian got up and crept quickly by the coffin, he didn't want to wake up whatever was inside of it. And as it turned out he didn't have to. What looked like a whole brigade of undead maids and one butler came out of one door. Brian dove under the table and pulled a chair infront of him. The undead maids dusted around the coffin, they fluttered around the room. Then oddly enough they left... Weird, Brian thought, he came out from under the table. He decided to inspect the coffin. He still held the hammer he had used to nail the door shut. He looked and there were nails in the coffin, nailing it closed. Hmmn... Brian didn't have to worry about whatever was in this thing, it couldn't get out through all these nails unless it was inhumanly strong. Something began to bump around inside the coffin. Brian jumped and stared at the thing. Slowly one by one the nails began to fall out. Brian watched in horror then made the quick decision that he didn't want to know what was inside, so he got his hammer and started hammering the nails back in. The nails started coming out faster than he could hammer. Brian hammered frantically, but for every one nail he hammered back in, 2 more popped out. Brian was still hammering when he heard the creaking of the coffin opening, and he heard the door to the room opening, he dove for his hiding place under the table with the chair.