one-shot

Nagisa POV

"Where am I? I think I have bin here before." I said in a daze only seeing shining light all around me until it all disappeared with light coming from above. I look around me only seeing those blue stares again. "Why did you stop?" someone ask walking down those stares. I was confused. I knew that, that voice belonged to Acchan 13 generation. "Stop? I don't understand?" I asked confused. I'm still singing and dancing like always. "You stopped being who you are. Forget the name and have fun. Shine as bright you can shine and never stop." Acchan said smiling brightly starting to shine herself. Until all I could see was a bright white light. "Acchan... Acchan... Hey wake up." Someone said shaking me. "Chieri?" I asked opening my eyes. "yes, you got to wake up we got to go soon." Chieri said excided. I smiled and got up. "Coming." I said getting ready. Today we all go to do some personal jobs like fotoshoots or working at a movie. You can name it and we could be doing it. I know that the beginning we didn't really like this work. But now...

I love it. In a way I started to feel like if I did something like this people would start smiling. I feel so connected to the people working. It has probably something to do being an succersor. I don't care I will just follow Acchan advice and just forget what I'm suppose to do and let go of myself. And never look back.

Week later AKB0048 has a concert at Lancastar. (only the succesors performe.)

"Hello everybody! It's bin a while but where with one of our old and new songs! I hope you enjoy the show!" Minami said before we begon. It's time to let go for real end never look back. Here we go.

"Thank you!" We all yelled before leaving. We soon walked back inside ready to take a shower. "Acchan what was that?" Chieri asked a little pissed. The others just looked curious. "What did you think you where doing?" Chieri asked losing the angry feeling and looked like the others curious. "What are you talking about I was performing like the rest of you." I said clueless of what there talking about. "You did see?" Minami asked curious. "See what?" I asked again. "Girl you almost out shine Chieri." Yuko said giggling. This made Chieri blush. Now I understand nobody ever out shined a Center Nova so that made her a little jalouse. "I was just surprised that all." Chieri said calmly walking away making the rest of us laugh. "O, Chieri." I said smiling. I still feel like I need to keep going. I skipped the shower and left to the training room to do some more singing and dancing.

Minami POV

"I wonder what got into Acchan today." I said looking at her walking away probably hitting the showers. "Don't worry see probably was excided about performing the first time as Acchan in Lancastar. It's her home planet after all." Yuko said laughing also walking to the showers like the others. "Your probably right." I said walking to the showers."When Yuko and I walking in we nothis Acchan wasn't here. but Chieri was. "Chieri seen where Acchan did go to?" Sayako asked. "No she didn't come in yet." Chieri asked surprised.

Time skip

It bin now three weeks Acchan still acting all weird, but the same time not. It just when she performance. "Girls we got to talk." I said knowing Acchan is gone again. "What is it Minami?" Chieri asked. "It's about Acchan. Did anybody nothis strange this?" I asked Everybody started to agree on that. "I really is starting to out shine us. but for some reason she doesn't." Mariko said thoughfull. "Yeah she right. I have bin dancing beside her multiple times. She out shine us big time when she starts, but unlike me it like the shine disappears." Chieri said curious. "You girl are right." Tsubasa-san said walking in. "Tsubasa-san do you know something?" Yuko asked curious like the rest of us. "Not much what happening now has never before like you thoughed probably. You see she doesn't only shine for herself like you girls do. See starts to shine at the begining the most. But while she does that you girl start to shine more. How this can isn't clear. Nor are the appearing light around her." Tsubasa-san said showing us a recording of our last concert we did. Than we notice the light Tsubasa-san  was talking about. Every movement see made maked a light snap like when she staps left there will shoot light around her feet she moved like she stepped on it. "Wow." Was all we could say. "Wait stop the recording." Chieri yelled making Tsubasa-san stop it and look surprised at Chieri. "What is it?" Tsubasa-san asked. "Don't you see something strange?" Chieri asked looking at us. We looked at the stopped recording but I couldn't see anything strange. "No, nothing." I said. "Me neither." Yuko said everybody started to say they did see anything strange. "She is floating." Chieri said make us look better while keep playing the recording. Chieri was right. She didn't float the entry time just for little bits. It didn't look like Acchan know she was doing this either. "Well this is interesting that for sure." Tsubasa-san said looking closely at the recording like she know something. "Tsubasa-san is there something your not telling us?" I asked as captain I should look after them. "Sensei Sensei spoke. It showed an image of all the original members. But that was after It showed Nagisa turn to Acchan back to the group. Sensei Sensei is bin saying Center Soul ever since." Tsubasa-san said confused of what this all meaned. "Center Soul..."Yuko said surprised. "But why now?" Chieri asked. "Chieri your closed to Acchan. Do you know when she started to act different?" I asked worried and wanting to know what going on. Is Acchan in danger? "LEt me think. When she turned Acchan she started to try enything to be like the last Acchan..." Chieri said with a thoughfull expression.