Aiding Hand

Two years later

The chirps of birds of all colours were to hear out in the woods. The swinging of leaves made the forest seem alive. All the trees were tightly-knit, just one strand in a massive web of life. Green leaves, yellow leaves, red leaves. It was a rainbow of rich autumnal colour. The scent of life and water drifted through the air. A horde of insects started their usual routine of dawn. Bit by bit the forest came alive with the sounds of animals in the cool morning. Near a big pound were frogs croaking on the large leaves on the water. The webs of spiders were stringed with delicate drops of morning dew, glistining in the first shards of sunlight. It was a breathtaking sight.

Near the pound were crunches of foot steps to hear. Some birds flew away in fear of hunters. It was a sudden silence. Due to the sunlight the animals could see who it was. The frame of a human though the scent was complete different. It smelt like a fox and a human. Golden-blonde hair glistened due the sunlight. Ocean blue eyes lightened up as it roamed through the scenery. A mild of peacefulness lingered in the eyes. The long blonde hair which even touched the ground flowed as the wind breezed through the area. It was clear it was a woman.

She wore Kimono that reached her mid thigh. The Kimono's colour was royalblue and the bottom were small darkorange swirling patterns that only reached up to her waist. A sash called an obi secured the kimono, which is tied at the back. Its colour was lightblue. On it were also patterns, big ones with a kitsune head. The sleeves were long and wide that they even hid her arms. Her Kimono wasn't thight as it should be it was loose at her shoulder and showed a little cleavage. The lightblue haori on her was sleeveless with burgundy jerry pattern at the back circling around the red uzumaki symbol on the middle of her back. Her hair was bound loose near her midback with a ribbon. Two loose hair strands were laying on her shoulder.

She wore black stocking that reached above her knee and normal female ninja boots. She walked through the thick trees with a basket in her hands. When her eyes catched the tree that she has been looking for so long, she started walking a bit faster. She reached out for the leaves. The willow bark. It is known for healing toothache and even headache for centuries. With the willow barks you could make aspirin. She harvested enough willow barks so she could make that aspirin for her patient.

She was about to leave when she beholded a field of bloodroots in the clearing. Normally there wouldn't be any of bloodroots right now but there were a few. They were really precious. She sprinted to the field panting. Pure excitement reflected in her eyes. With a loud thud she let herself fall on her knees touching those bloosoms. A smile wasn't easy to hide. She picked all the bloodroots on the ground and put these in the basket. A sigh of relief escaped her lips. She licked her dry mouth before she dusted her clothes. The sunlight remained on her face making her whisker-like marks visible. 'Dattebaio today must be my lucky day. Well must been already two years... My sickness was cured and I have a new family', Naruko thought happily.

"Cough"

As fast as a lightning she turned around and narrowed her eyes. A human sound. She stood in a fighting position to protect herself if the human would even think about hurting her. Her pink lips were pressed together. Her muscle tensed waiting for another sound.

"Cough"

Her eyes widened when she saw someone lying on his belly on the field. Blood. Blood surrounded him. Bathing in blood. She froze instantly as she saw how the blood streamed out of him nonestop. It reminded her of the dream that haunted her and herself. The human was clearly a man. Jet-black hair was pulled back with a red elastic in a low ponytail. That man wore a torn black coat with red clouds panting and a high collar. He had three kunai deep in his back. His hands which were laying on the sides had some scratchings and burns. He was in a bad situation.