Then the guys get set up for the meet and greet and I just stand with mahogany, Skylar and Sierra and we all talk at the side.

After the meet and greet is over and the fans have cleared out, the guys come and join us, except for Jack G who is on the phone with mya.

"I have to get back to campus it's almost curfew." Sierra says and then leaves after giving Cameron and I another hug.

We all go up to our rooms and then my phone buzzes.

Matt:

Meet me in the lobby in 40 minutes, wear something nice.

Me:

More surprises.... ok :)

Send.

I take my hair out if the ponytail it's in and brush it out and curl the ends.

I put on some eyeliner and a bit of eyeshadow and then I change into a navy blue sundress and white cardigan and put on my white converse.

I grab my purse and meet Matt in the lobby, he's wearing khakis, black vans, a white button up shirt with black polka dots, and his hair is nicely gelled in the front.

"You look beautiful." he says.

"And you look very handsome." I reply.

He bends his elbow indicating for me to link arms with him so I do and we walk out to the rental car.

He opens the passenger door for me and then goes into the driver seat.

We drive for a while talking and laughing until we stop outside a nice looking restaurant.

Matt opens my door for me and helps me out, then he locks the car and we walk to the entrance of the restaurant hand in hand.

He talks to the hostess and then she leads us to a table on the outdoor patio with roses and candles on it.

This is so sweet.

He walks towards the table and picks up a single rose and hands it to me with a smile.

Then he leads me to the table and pulls the chair out for me to sit down.

"Since it's your birthday, I really wanted to do something special for you, so what do you think?" he asks nervously and cutely.

"I love it, this is the best birthday I could ask for." I say and then lean over the table giving him a little kiss.

We smile at eachother and then we order our dinner.

After we eat, we decide to share a dessert so we get a slice of chocolate cake and share it.

Once we finish that, Matt looks me in the eyes and holds my hand on top of the table.

"So, I know you love you're neff toques, so, here you go!" he says handing me a small zumiez bag.

I pull out the tissue paper to see a black, white, and grey ombré neff toque.

I pull it out of the bag but there is something in it, I look inside the toque and see a little blue box that says 'Tiffany and co.' on it.

I open the little blue box and see a silver necklace with a heart locket pendant.

It's simple and beautiful.

"Matt, you didn't have to spend so much, I know how expensive this must have been." I say tearing up from all the thought he put into this night.

"No, I was saving up for a while actually and I really wanted to do something special." He explains smiling.

"Thank you so much." I say standing up from my seat so I can give him a hug.

After our hug, he kisses me softly and when he pulls away, he grabs the necklace and puts it on me.

"Thank you." I say again.

"You deserve it." he says.

Then I grab my purse and rose and he grabs his stuff and we go to the front and pay for our meal.

It's about 8:00 when we get back to the hotel and he walks me to my room.

"Thank you for the best birthday ever." I say when we are outside my room.

"Like I said earlier, you deserve it, the best girlfriend deserves the best birthday." he says with an adorable smile.

Then he kisses me goodnight and goes to his room.

I go into my room and Skylar and mahogany are watching a movie.

They ask me about where I was and I tell them about my whole night and they aww.

Then I go into the washroom and wash off my makeup and put my hair into a messy bun and change into pyjamas.

Then I carefully put away the necklace and toque from Matt, and then join mahogany and Skylar watching a movie.

My phone buzzes around 10:00

Matt:

Goodnight my princess.

Me:

Goodnight my handsome prince.

Send.

I go back to watching the movie after that and then fall asleep around 11:00.

Best sister. Best friends. Best boyfriend. Best night.

(A/N hey guys! I cannot thank you enough for getting me to 1.1k reads!!!!! you're support is what gets me to keep writing!!! you are the best so please keep voting, commenting, and reading! ~ Julia <3 )