Chapter 16- Hatake

HEY GUYSS!!! The chap you're all been waiting fooor hahahaha no its not the end BUT it has been a long wait ne?

:D:D hope you likes!

ALSOOOO I really LOVE your comments! you guys are sooo awesome SERIOUSLY

okaaay so reading all of the comments from last chapter it appears 22 people would looove to see more kiba! :D I also love kibaaaa and it appears people also love the housemates as mucha s I dooo because 5 want housematess!

but, lets also remember the people who don't really ship kibaxakira. So there was 1 for naruto, 1 for gaara and 1 for deidara

theres also the people who want drama: Somebody asked for a kiba vs housemates. anotherone wanted akira to be taken by the 'manga pedo... orochimaru!' and one i specially agree on: A kakashixAkira father/daughter moment!

Keep commenting what you'd like! It helps me A LOT! ly!!

_______________________________________

"Well," Tsunade asked as soon as we arrived.

"We're not giving up," Naruto replied confidently. I smiled and took his hand, to which he gave a little  comforting sqeeze.

"Heh, okay then," Lady Tsunade said "I've already got another mission mined up."

"L-Lady Tsunade," I interrupted chuckling nervously. "We have time to rest before out next mission right?"

She turned her eyes to me, looking confused.

"Hey! I know I'm this kickass ninja, but I just came back from an emotionaly traumatzing mission, not to mention I still have a broken shoulder, bruised hands, and I can't leave my house in the hands of the guys that are there, because then it'll be a complete mess. Also, I have this dog I have to take care of -my other dog Naruto- and I have to go visit Kakashi sensei, and I have a boyfriend you know? Even kickass ninjas like moi have social lifes!" I ranted making all of them sweatdropp.

"Yeah Akira," Tsunade sighed. "You'll have time to rest."

"Thank you Hokage-sama!" I bowed smiling slightly. "By the way Sakura, could you help a little?"

Sakura smiled and came to heal me. My hands she fixed instantly, and my shoulder too, but she told me to rest it a little and bandage it later, just to be sure... she should know I'm not really going to.

"See you guys later!" I shouted running as soon as Sakura finished.

I arrived home and entered happily. 

"What to do, what to do?" I muttered walking.

Wait a second. I narrowed my eyes. Everything is quiet...  there are no sounds coming from the house... I smirked. So he wants to fight?

"Come out dear Katsuro-kun!" I shouted sweetly.

I turned around and grabbed his leg just before it collided with my head. I could see Daisuke and Akio's sharp intakes of breath as I smirked.

Still holding into his leg, I lifted up my mask (which i leave around my neck when I'm not using) and looked to him with a confident air.

"So, how's life been for you?" I asked as I smirked yet again, letting go of his leg and lifting mine as I spun around, sending him to the other side of the room. "You need to train!"

Katsuro pouted and crossed his arms.

"Aw, giving up already?" I smiled "Don't worry you'll beat me one day... but not with clones."

In the last moment I slashed the clone that had been coming from behind with my kunai.

"I hate how you're better," Katsuro muttered sweatdropping.