Prologue

7 Years ago
(Y/N) POV
I was on my way back to the mansion where I lived when all of a sudden I heard someone shouting my name .

"(Y/N) ! Hurry up !" Cookie shouted signalling me to hurry up . Cookie was my pet dog , he knew how to use magic which made him special from any other pet . I nodded and ran to him .

"Yes Cookie ? " I asked waiting for his response .

"YOU'RE LATE ! YOU NEED TO ATTEND THE HEREDITARY MONARCHY CEREMONY ! YOU DO REMEMBER RIGHT ? " Cookie said with anxious and worry dripping from his muzzle .

"OH NO ! I FORGOT !" I exclaimed and immediately ran into the mansion . Running up the stairs , through the halls to finally reach my room on the 3rd floor . I opened my closet and quickly threw on a azure blue tuxedo . I looked and mirror to check whether I looked decent and ruffled my hair to make it the style I liked , which was messy but nice . I quickly snapped back into reality and ran as fast as I could to the garden where everyone was clearly waiting for me . After what felt like ages running through the halls , I finally reached the garden huffing and puffing as if I had just ran a marathon . Everyone turned back to stare at me , and boy wasn't it awkward . Thankfully , my dad cleared his throat and signalled everyone to turn back around . I sighed in relief . I started to walk down the aisle and finally reached the podium which had 2 very important items belonging to my family , The Hoshizora family . One was a necklace , containing a very powerful spirit inside , lupus , a wolf spirit and a whip which had properties of water as it housed another spirit , Delphinus the Dolphin ."

' I know what all of you are thinking , but spirits are usually in keys right ? This is special . ' I thought as I recalled what my Mother had told me .

~FLASHBACK
Akechi's POV
Once upon a time , there was a very powerful celestial spirit mage named Akechi Hoshizora which had all 13 zodiac keys . However , he discovered a cave which housed many challenging foes . He defeated everyone single one of his enemies until he reached the end of the cave and saw a glistening light . He held it up to find a necklace which was shiny brightly like the stars .

It had wolf patterns all over the necklace . It was radiating so much celestial spirit magic that it was practically seeping out of the necklace .

"Summon me . Summon me , Lupus , the wolf spirit of the southern constellation "

After hearing someone asking me to summon it , I decided to .

"Now lead me to a path , a path that shines brightly like all the stars in the night sky , and one that is brought to me by fate . OPEN GATE OF THE WOLF , LUPUS " I exclaimed .

A golden light pierced my eyes and there I saw a majestic sliver wolf in all its glory , staring at me with its huge azure blue canine eyes .

" I have a mission for you , you see when the Celestial World was created , it needed 7 strong celestial spirits to help bring the balance to it , however , I can sense that many life times after yours , an evil will arrive which is why I need you...

" I have a mission for you , you see when the Celestial World was created , it needed 7 strong celestial spirits to help bring the balance to it , however , I can sense that many life times after yours , an evil will arrive which is why I need you to gather all 7 of the original celestial spirits to defeat it . It's name is Algol the Demon Star ." He said in an other worldly voice .

I nodded.

~FLASHBACK OVER
Snapping back into reality , the 2 items shone a golden light , blinding everyone insight .

"(Y/N) Yoshizora , Do you accept the quest to find all the remaining 5 original celestial spirits to save the world from peril"

I nodded as I gulped in fear .

" Then if you are ready , please take the two sacred items that are in front of you "

I was ready to take the 2 items when all of a sudden , I was aggressively pushed to the side and smashed against the wall . I spat out blood as I fell on the ground seeing black spots . Hearing my Dad's voice before everything faded to black .

When I opened my eyes , all I saw was fire . It engulfed everything in the garden turning the garden that was once so full of life to something that I didn't even recognise anymore . Smoke covering the once well lit skies .

" (Y/N) , (Y/N) ! " I heard a familiar voice shouting my name . I turned around to see my Dad and Cookie running towards me .

" Are you alright (Y/N) ? " they both asked frantically .

I nodded my head as I tried to stand up , using the wall as support .

" what happened ? " I asked clutching my head in discomfort .

" someone named Babel attacked our mansion to steal both of the spirits , Lupus and Delphinus . Luckily , they were unsuccessful in retrieving either , however , they were able to kill many of those who attended this and they're coming for you (Y/N) " My Dad said as he looked around the area .

" Anyways we don't have much time take this , Lupus and Delphinus . I managed to save them before they were taken by Babel . I need you and cookie to run as far as you can and don't turn back . Now , GO (Y/N) , COOKIE ! " He shouted .

I violently shook my head as I didn't want to leave my dad behind .

" NO , I'M STAYING HERE WITH YOU DAD !" I said as tears fell from my eyes .

Suddenly out of no where someone shouted , " Come forth , the tower of Insanity, Consume those who stand before me! Madness Stream"

My father's head snapped back and he retaliated .

" I summon the holy light that shatters the darkness , Gavreel ! NOW GO (Y/N) , COOKIE  !"

I quickly ran in fear as I heard the battle cry's behind me . Never looking back at mansion as Cookie and I ran , rubbing the tears that were falling from our eyes .