no place I'd rather be

Comenzar desde el principio

"I've missed you a lot" he murmured into my hair "And also, you smell good"

"Thank you" I giggled pulling back "I've missed you too Ross, and you smell good too"

He shook his head at my words and I smiled.

What? It was true. His cologne was hard to miss...and awfully familiar.

And he was wearing a black suit. Damn how good that looked on him.

"What are you doing here?" he looked at me.

"Just my job. Interviews.You?"

"Yeah me too" he laughed "I'm actually here w-"

"ROSS! Sorry he's been distracted today" I heard a blonde girl say to an interviewer and my eyebrows raised.

"Promoting Chilling Adventures of Sabrina" he laughed "That's Kiernan"

"Oh yeah I've seen the promo pictures!" i looked at her finally noting Kiernan as Sabrina.

"ROSS!"

"I'M COMING DAMN IT!" he screamed back at her and I laughed "You should probably go"

"But I wanna hang more. We haven't exactly seen each other in like, what? A year?"

"Yeah. Time passes by quickly" I fixed a strand of hair behind my ear and he nodded.

"Listen. I've gotta go, but please call me when you're done. I really want to meet you afterwards" he smiled at me hopefully and I nodded "Sure thing"

"Great!" he run off and I smiled.

"Wait one more thing!" he turned back and I gave him a look "You look gorgeous tonight. That's it" he bowed down and left again.

Leaving me with two very blushed cheeks "Damn it" I whispered.

He send me a wink from where he was talking to the interviewer and I rolled my eyes.

"Hello! Earth to Laura! Was that Ross you were talking to?" my mom approached me and I looked at her "Yep"

"Oh, well why didn't you say so? I could've said hi!"

"He's busy now mom, but I'll call him when I'm done and we'll meet, so you can meet him then" I shrugged.

"Okay great!" she gratefully clapped and I chuckled. She loved him.

Later that night, after hours and hours of me just walking around with these heels, my feet were killing me, and all I wanted to do was go home, dress in my pjs and curl up into a ball while watching a romance movie of some sort.

Or a horror one.

For now though I had to make my way out of this event and try to find Ross. I called him seconds ago and he said he was done already.

So with my mom next to me, we made our way out and I noticed Ross standing there, but he wasn't the only one there, the whole Sabrina cast was with him and I raised an eyebrow at that.

"Laura!" he screamed my name as I approached with a wide smile.

Next thing I knew I was being squished in his chest "Hi" he looked down at me.

Yes, I have giant heels on, and yes, i still manage to somehow be shorter than him.

Ugh.

"Hey" I smiled at him "You're awfully hyper for a guy that just gave a bunch of interviews for hours and hours, saying the same things a thousand times"

"It's just the effect you have on me" he chuckled "Hey Ellen"

"Hi Ross! Why don't you look handsome! You've really grown" my mom gives him a hug and he chuckles "Thanks Ellen. How have you been?"